Latest Member
teejey
What's New?

Distended Stomach

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Seriously, if your core is good and you don't have a strange disease swelling your gizzard or whatever then it comes down to your abdomen carrying too much fat.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Ensure you're consuming enough fiber to clear waste efficiently and effectively. Also, if you're on anything that might contribute to water retention, think about remedying that with an AI if needed. I've run into something like you've described on occasion.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Some bbn people just dont want to hear what ur saying....

I eat two hand full of raw carrots, everyday just doe the fiber scrub, and keep shit moving (literally).

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
yep I eat and in 15min I have a belly that's ripped and after an 1hour or good shit im flat again
I know what causes mine ----so goto the doc and get checked
but I sure ur bf is not low and you also have some kind of food allergy and or slow gut

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My guess is bodyfat on men it is the last to go, when I get ripped up I am always surprised that I had so much fat internally in the abdomen as I rarely can pinch more than an inch anywhere around my waist.
Post up a faceless pic and we will tell you if your fat or not........lol
TRUTH BABY!!!:p:D

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
My guess is bodyfat on men it is the last to go, when I get ripped up I am always surprised that I had so much fat internally in the abdomen as I rarely can pinch more than an inch anywhere around my waist.
I think Littleguy hit it, as it's more than likely visceral fat and in that case you just have to keep pluggin away on your diet.