Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Under muscle implants..

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Just curious if anybody else has implants under the muscle, I do and just don't feel comfortable doing alot of bench work, I went back to doing db presses a lil too early after my surgery and had some lateral movement...granted it isn't real bad, and not visible when I have a bra on, but I still want to build my chest muscles but am kinda hesitant to go very heavy. I also noticed that they look very odd when I flex...anybody else?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
mine are over the muscle. i think regardless of how long one waits they will see lateral movement as they start to develop the pecs. thats just how the anatomy works.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I dated a girl who had under the muscle and she had the same concerns, she was hesitant to do a lot of chest excersises for fear of injury and/or damaging the implants.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I have unders, and I workout heavy. So far, no issues.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
how heavy is your heavy? I haven't benched more than 75lbs since the surgery, and it makes me a bit nervous....I don't want to risk a flat LOL

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
honestly, you will go lateral before you rupture an implants. unless you had a sloppy surgeon and he damaged the lining they are a bazillion times better than the ones of old. i dont think that you could lift enough to damage them. i know that i couldnt lift enough to hurt one.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
how heavy is your heavy? I haven't benched more than 75lbs since the surgery, and it makes me a bit nervous....I don't want to risk a flat LOL
My max is 135 right now...but I w/o with 115 with no issues. I even bounce the bar off my boobs...no probs. Look at my pix. They're in the right place :D

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
honestly, you will go lateral before you rupture an implants. unless you had a sloppy surgeon and he damaged the lining they are a bazillion times better than the ones of old. i dont think that you could lift enough to damage them. i know that i couldnt lift enough to hurt one.

seriously....I read that the pressure it takes to actually rupture one is insane. Meaning that we don't ever exert that much force on them to make 'em pop. Shifting may occur, but rupture is very unlikely.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I guess I am just a ninny LOL. Since mine have already shifted a bit lateral (which actually only makes them look more "real" as Bob says) I just have to make sure to lift in a very good sport bra with heavy lateral protection. I asked my dr about the shifting and he said it was influenced by body type as much as weight, that my build actually lent itself to the shifting, so I guess that is how it is.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I got unders 11 yrs ago - I'm already built "wide" and they are shifting further to the outside. Yes they are going to look weird when you contract the muscle because they are under the influence of your pec muscles and will contract as your muscles contract - just like compressing a balloon. I lift heavy and have for most of my life. I don't do flat or decline bench.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
Mine are under the muscle. I wear two sport bra's when I train chest. I bench & use free weighs. I stay away from doing heavy flys. But, mine have pushed out to the side.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic