Rolanalon
What's New?

Under muscle implants..

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
im in the bay area. hope you and the kids have
I almost moved to SM, 2 years ago. Looking to visit Anaheim and SF in Dec. Taking my kids to disney.
Hey im in the bay area. hope you and the kids have a blast.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
im in the bay area. hope you and the kids have

Hey im in the bay area. hope you and the kids have a blast.

I was there in July for the weekend to see Mariah Carey/Lionel Richie concert and Musiq soulchild performance. Thanks I think it will be a lot of fun!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many guys in the chat are huge Lionel Richie fans, I for one am not.....

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Very nice Fit, how come your single? Your attractive, seem pretty bright....So y no man?

Maybe she's happy and figures, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

How long do you have to hear my story? haha j/k Long story short. Was married for many moons, husband was unfaithful twice. Ummm....there you go. I have not dated yet and its been 4.5 years. I guess I know what I want. But it's not like noone has asked me out. I've gotten many invites (gym rats). Some are boys my sons' age (no kidding! i'm serious) and a few older men but in all seriousness the older men look way too old and they act so, how do I put this nicely? Awkward. I was going to say dumb or stupid haha but thats not nice. So yes, awkward. And the middle age guys always strike up a conversation and make a point to camp out in the area that I'm training but never gather their balls to ask me out. hehe

I do have clients that send me to where they are at and we train a few sessions, maybe have dinner, see a show etc. Or they visit my area and we train, go hiking, dinner ...so I do get out. Not a complete hermit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic