Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I will admit, I am not 100% on board with everything he has said and done. I do wish him to be a bit more humble, but holy shit, was Obama? He was just as bad. Anyone that thinks Obama was any more humble than Trump is an idiot. Obama can't keep his mouth shut for more than a week before he's back in the news talking about how great he was and how bad Trump is.

obama is vastly more humble than trump. especially considering the fact that obama earned his position in the world instead of inheriting it.

liberace was more humble than trump.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
obama is vastly more humble than trump. especially considering the fact that obama earned his position in the world instead of inheriting it.

liberace was more humble than trump.

that's 100% true, Obama earned his position in the world. which is why most world leaders have no respect for him.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
The Russian narrative has been the biggest smoke screen the dems has thrown up. They need to have an investigation to all the left politicians who have dealt with the Russians starting with Clinton. But the whole system is rigged against' trump because he kicked the shit out of both parties on 1/10 the budget. Why hasn't any special investigator been assgined to all of Hillary BS? There is actual evidence to her shit. Not this made up Russian narrative the left has been trying to convince the sheeple. Assange said Russians didn't leak the emails but hey..that doesn't fit into the Russian Narravtive so the statement from the actual horses mouth is ignored. wow...

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Think logically. Why would the Russians want some wildcard candidate that is spewing "USA first" when they have the most corrupt and buyable Hillary whose already made uranium deals with Russia? If trump didn't win the Clinton foundation would still be laundering all the other world leaders including Russian money through to Hillary and Bill. Just saying.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Trump spends more time in bed with Putin then he does with Melania.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
that's 100% true, Obama earned his position in the world. which is why most world leaders have no respect for him.

almost all world leaders respect Obama.

only one world leader respects Trump (Putin).

i find it odd that so many conservatives are so fully steeped in ignorance and (and often racism) that they have no idea what life is like outside of their little bubble.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Think logically. Why would the Russians want some wildcard candidate that is spewing "USA first" when they have the most corrupt and buyable Hillary whose already made uranium deals with Russia? If trump didn't win the Clinton foundation would still be laundering all the other world leaders including Russian money through to Hillary and Bill. Just saying.

none of your opinions on Clinton are based in fact.

Trumps foundation is corrupt. The Clinton Foundation is a well-regarded top notch charity. You'll find zero evidence otherwise outside of mega-conservative talking heads on fox news or breitbart blogs.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The Russian narrative has been the biggest smoke screen the dems has thrown up. They need to have an investigation to all the left politicians who have dealt with the Russians starting with Clinton. But the whole system is rigged against' trump because he kicked the shit out of both parties on 1/10 the budget. Why hasn't any special investigator been assgined to all of Hillary BS? There is actual evidence to her shit. Not this made up Russian narrative the left has been trying to convince the sheeple. Assange said Russians didn't leak the emails but hey..that doesn't fit into the Russian Narravtive so the statement from the actual horses mouth is ignored. wow...

again, you can't blame "The Democrats" for any of this.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is a republican (though he is not a politician).

He was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (R) who was appointed by Trump (R) on confirmation by the Republican-led Senate.

Trump is under investigation because he is breaking the law flagrantly.

If there were ANY real evidence against Clinton she would be under investigation as well, because every branch of government is run by Republicans currently, including the justice department.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
almost all world leaders respect Obama.

I'm not sure where this comes from... Obama was predictable, but not respected. Trump is unpredictable, and also not respected. Respect is earned, it doesn't simply come with the position.

Say whatever you want about Obama's foreign policy, but it resulted in our allies not trusting us, and our enemies not fearing us. I call that an abject failure.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I'm not sure where this comes from... Obama was predictable, but not respected. Trump is unpredictable, and also not respected. Respect is earned, it doesn't simply come with the position.

Say whatever you want about Obama's foreign policy, but it resulted in our allies not trusting us, and our enemies not fearing us. I call that an abject failure.

that's factually incorrect.

the Bush presidency resulted in our allies not trusting us. Obama restored that trust. And Trump has thrown it back into the toilet.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/29...nt-and-u-s-seen-favorably-in-europe-and-asia/

GA_2016.06.29_balanceofpower-0-00.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 6 members watching this topic

, , , , ,