Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Think logically. Why would the Russians want some wildcard candidate that is spewing "USA first" when they have the most corrupt and buyable Hillary whose already made uranium deals with Russia? If trump didn't win the Clinton foundation would still be laundering all the other world leaders including Russian money through to Hillary and Bill. Just saying.

It is very difficult to launder large sums of funds these days. And the Clinton Foundation would suffer huge reputational risk if they took in "dirty" funds. The foundation does great work.

Reactions: HGH
DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
That is absolutely correct.
There's no need to launder large sums of money anymore.
Just stack the cash on pallets and fly it over in the middle of the night to whoever you're trying to buyoff.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
That is absolutely correct.
There's no need to launder large sums of money anymore.
Just stack the cash on pallets and fly it over in the middle of the night to whoever you're trying to buyoff.

large amounts of cash are pretty worthless. you can't buy any big-ticket item with cash. you have to put it in a bank at which point it needs to be laundered or you're in trouble.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
. The Clinton Foundation is a well-regarded top notch charity.

Lmao.... too funny... There foundation was nothing but a slush fund. A "Charity" where the Clintons made millions upon millions FOR THEMSELVES. Basically a pay to play foundation where the larger the donation the more access to Clintons State Department.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
large amounts of cash are pretty worthless. you can't buy any big-ticket item with cash. you have to put it in a bank at which point it needs to be laundered or you're in trouble.

Yeah, you're right.
When the U.S. government stacked all that cash onto pallets and flew it over to Iran in the middle of the night, I remember the Iranians got pissed. If I remember correctly, the Iranians didn't know what to do with all that cash, and they didn't want to be accused of laundering it, so I think they just left it on the tarmac to rot. What a shame. I could have used some of that cash to buy some gear...:(...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
that graph mirrors the number of terrorist attacks in Europe over the past 15 years quite nicely!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Yeah, you're right.
When the U.S. government stacked all that cash onto pallets and flew it over to Iran in the middle of the night, I remember the Iranians got pissed. If I remember correctly, the Iranians didn't know what to do with all that cash, and they didn't want to be accused of laundering it, so I think they just left it on the tarmac to rot. What a shame. I could have used some of that cash to buy some gear...:(...

they didn't have to hide that source of income because it was a legitimate transaction, so it's not a good example.

you launder money when you're hiding the source. that's how that works.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Lmao.... too funny... There foundation was nothing but a slush fund. A "Charity" where the Clintons made millions upon millions FOR THEMSELVES. Basically a pay to play foundation where the larger the donation the more access to Clintons State Department.

incorrect. the Clintons do not earn personal wealth from the Clinton Foundation.

also, you're going to need to prove to me that you give a shit about all politicians' sources of wealth if you want to be taken seriously in this argument. feel free to link me to some posts on here where you're demanding Trump's tax returns. Hillary Clinton's and The Clinton Foundation's are public.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
incorrect. the Clintons do not earn personal wealth from the Clinton Foundation.

lol..... you must be right. I just saw an article where the Clintons themselves stated they do not earn personal wealth from the Foundation...Lmao. how can i not believe the biggest.lying deceiving piece of political garbage that ever there was. Cue Simpson's entrance music: The C L I N T O N S.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
lol..... you must be right. I just saw an article where the Clintons themselves stated they do not earn personal wealth from the Foundation...Lmao. how can i not believe the biggest.lying deceiving piece of political garbage that ever there was. Cue Simpson's entrance music: The C L I N T O N S.

none of your opinions on the Clintons are based in fact.

"they're liars because they are!"
"they're theives because i said so!"

The Clintons don't rely on their word to prove their income sources. They release their financial history. What's your candidate hiding?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Have a great day Hgh. I honestly have Zero interest in pursuing a tit for tat debate with you on this.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You can dislike the Clintons as much as u want but the truth is their foundation like many other foundations backed by wealthy individuals does great work in their respective communities....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic