Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I don't like Trump. But now there's an investigation with Mueller that the Dems can't whine about. With all the people in the agencies that don't like him, not a single, real concrete document has yet been leaked that shows any collusion. News reports citing to anonymous sources is NOT evidence. If it exists Mueller will find it, and if laws were broken, indictments should follow.

If nothing is found, which I'm beginning to believe is going to happen, as nothing has yet turned up, the people should STFU, and move on.

I don't care who's President, I just want tax reform passed, and the present immigration laws enforced.

it's not reasonable for you to expect a document to be "leaked". if documentation exists the people who possess them will not be leaking them. why incriminate yourself?

secondly this isn't an issue about documents per se. it's about collusion which involves deals and hand shakes. and there is overwhelming evidence that fishy behavior has gone on, just based on trumps dealings with Flynn and Comey alone.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
it's not reasonable for you to expect a document to be "leaked". if documentation exists the people who possess them will not be leaking them. why incriminate yourself?

secondly this isn't an issue about documents per se. it's about collusion which involves deals and hand shakes. and there is overwhelming evidence that fishy behavior has gone on, just based on trumps dealings with Flynn and Comey alone.
Trump hasn't been able to keep anything secret. People are leaking all kinds of things from closed doors, yet zero has been leaked on any Russian collusion.

Flynn was fired not for collusion but for lying to VP Pence about what he was talking to the Russians prior to Trump being sworn in... arguably not illegal because Trump had already won and lots of presidents have talked to foreign leaders about deals before they were in office... Obama even did on a hot mic. Its part of the transition.

Comey was fired because he was an ass-clown and last November pretty much everyone agreed on this. Politicians from all across the spectrum have been calling for his firing for months. And firing the head of the FBI doesn't stop investigations.... the Director of the FBI isn't an investigator and work doesn't just stop because there's no leader. FBI agents aren't lemmings.

The story of Comey writing a "memo" about Trump pressuring him to end the investigation on Flynn... Comey didn't leak this, nor did he ever state it. In fact its been confirmed by the acting director there isn't nor has been an investigation to end. As well as it would be illegal for Comey to be pressured politically and not report it to the DoJ. And Comey's closest friends stated they had never heard of this and he tells them everything. Just about the 500th piece of fiction reported as truth by the media.

I'm still trying to figure out what Trump could stand to gain from the Russian's anyway. If there is something its got to be so good its worth going to prison over. Other than some more hotels, what would he want? He has everything else. A hotel & property empire, a private 757, a hot ex-model wife, and now the best political office in the world.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Trump hasn't been able to keep anything secret. People are leaking all kinds of things from closed doors, yet zero has been leaked on any Russian collusion.

Flynn was fired not for collusion but for lying to VP Pence about what he was talking to the Russians prior to Trump being sworn in... arguably not illegal because Trump had already won and lots of presidents have talked to foreign leaders about deals before they were in office... Obama even did on a hot mic. Its part of the transition.

Comey was fired because he was an ass-clown and last November pretty much everyone agreed on this. Politicians from all across the spectrum have been calling for his firing for months. And firing the head of the FBI doesn't stop investigations.... the Director of the FBI isn't an investigator and work doesn't just stop because there's no leader. FBI agents aren't lemmings.

The story of Comey writing a "memo" about Trump pressuring him to end the investigation on Flynn... Comey didn't leak this, nor did he ever state it. In fact its been confirmed by the acting director there isn't nor has been an investigation to end. As well as it would be illegal for Comey to be pressured politically and not report it to the DoJ. And Comey's closest friends stated they had never heard of this and he tells them everything. Just about the 500th piece of fiction reported as truth by the media.

I'm still trying to figure out what Trump could stand to gain from the Russian's anyway. If there is something its got to be so good its worth going to prison over. Other than some more hotels, what would he want? He has everything else. A hotel & property empire, a private 757, a hot ex-model wife, and now the best political office in the world.

lots of things have been leaked? not really. and again, using logic, why would Russians leak evidence that is damning to both them and a politician their in cahoots with? that li e of thought males no sense.

Comey was fired because he was investigating trump. there is no intelligent argument against that. the "everyone hates Comey" line isn't factual. republicans LOVED Comey when he misleadingly suggested they were still investigating Clinton a week before the election.

and there's now suggested evidence that Pence did know about Flynn before hand. he was fired bc he made them look bad when the evidence went public. pretending they didn't know is a lie.

and you should cease to make comments about everything Trump has until he releases his tax returns. just this week he stated that he can leak classified evidence to Russians if he wants to (and he did) yet he claims he can release taxes bc of am audit? that's called bullshit.

he's either not as rich as he says he is OR he's concealing sources of income. those are the only 2 valid reasons why he would refuse to release them.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Isn't it funny any time a president gets under Fire for something they go bomb some country.
It's like all Presidents think to themselves; " these people are digging dirt up on me guess I better go bomb Syria (insert country of time period) people will forget about me."
Clinton and the Bushes did the same thing. strange no one gets it but them.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Isn't it funny any time a president gets under Fire for something they go bomb some country.
It's like all Presidents think to themselves; " these people are digging dirt up on me guess I better go bomb Syria (insert country of time period) people will forget about me."
Clinton and the Bushes did the same thing. strange no one gets it but them.

Trump got it (in 2012) and then he did it (in 2017)

per this tweet

and this one doesn't look too hot either

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Trump isn't doing anything other presidents haven't done. The problem is, the witch hunters are all around him and he can't trust anyone at this point.

Even IF he somehow gets impeached, we will still have a republican majority and a republican president. The Liberals tell us that once Trump is out of office, they will back off, but we know that they are just as two faced as anyone else, especially as much, if not more than, Trump. So no, it won't be over. The Liberals won't let the witch hunts go until we have a Dem president and dem majority again. They just can't stand it.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Trump isn't doing anything other presidents haven't done. The problem is, the witch hunters are all around him and he can't trust anyone at this point.

Even IF he somehow gets impeached, we will still have a republican majority and a republican president. The Liberals tell us that once Trump is out of office, they will back off, but we know that they are just as two faced as anyone else, especially as much, if not more than, Trump. So no, it won't be over. The Liberals won't let the witch hunts go until we have a Dem president and dem majority again. They just can't stand it.

Trump is doing a lot of things other presidents haven't done. Which is why he's under investigation.

You can't really blame this on "The Liberals". We don't currently have any power in any branch of government. Comey isn't liberal. Mueller isn't liberal.

"it's reaching watergate size and scale" -John McCain

in general you can look to John McCain for reasoned statements about the current fiasco from a non-liberal.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I hope Trump gets impeached so Pence can become President.
I didn't realize Trump was so liberal.
No wall, no tax reform, no muslim ban, no obamacare repeal.
He's gotta go...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
He's gotta go...

i wouldn't expect a wall or tax reform to get passed in the first 100 days by anyone.

and you're not going to get bigoted legislation like a muslim ban from any president. that will get shot down by the courts every time as it's unconstitutional as f*ck.

he could probably repeal obamacare if he came up with a better idea, but his plan is probably going to die in the senate. Obama took almost 2 years to pass it in the first place.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
He's gotta go...

Tax reform is in the works, the wall is in the works, and he already stopped refugees from coming over in countries that the Obama admin deemed as high risk for terrorists. As Hgh mentioned, you're not going to be able to pass such huge bills in the first 100 days in a majority of cases.

That being said, The Obamacare repeal issue is complex. Repealing it would take billions because it was already set in to motion. Revising it to the point that it's no longer Obamacare at it's core, or, simply not requiring people to use it, saves billions and can eventually lead to Obamacare no longer being relevant. I believe this was the mindset Trump had in mind. When he originally wanted to repeal Obamacare, he most likely was not educated on the implications of a full repeal and its cost, so an alternative course of action isn't out of the question. Unfortunately, most people see him not repealing and jump to conclusions.

I will admit, I am not 100% on board with everything he has said and done. I do wish him to be a bit more humble, but holy shit, was Obama? He was just as bad. Anyone that thinks Obama was any more humble than Trump is an idiot. Obama can't keep his mouth shut for more than a week before he's back in the news talking about how great he was and how bad Trump is.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Tax reform is in the works, the wall is in the works, and he already stopped refugees from coming over in countries that the Obama admin deemed as high risk for terrorists. As Hgh mentioned, you're not going to be able to pass such huge bills in the first 100 days in a majority of cases.

That being said, The Obamacare repeal issue is complex. Repealing it would take billions because it was already set in to motion. Revising it to the point that it's no longer Obamacare at it's core, or, simply not requiring people to use it, saves billions and can eventually lead to Obamacare no longer being relevant. I believe this was the mindset Trump had in mind. When he originally wanted to repeal Obamacare, he most likely was not educated on the implications of a full repeal and its cost, so an alternative course of action isn't out of the question. Unfortunately, most people see him not repealing and jump to conclusions.

I will admit, I am not 100% on board with everything he has said and done. I do wish him to be a bit more humble, but holy shit, was Obama? He was just as bad. Anyone that thinks Obama was any more humble than Trump is an idiot. Obama can't keep his mouth shut for more than a week before he's back in the news talking about how great he was and how bad Trump is.

Where do u get your news? Obama has said very little since he has left office.....And its clear as day when comparing drama Trump and the rest of the previous Presidents. You may love Trump all you want, but the guy is out there and his behavior is not even close to being Presidential....I watched him yesterday on tv with his mail order bride walking up the ramp to air force one, never once did he hold her hand, no sign of affection at all. Shortly after, his daughter and son in law were walking up hand in hand like a happy couple should be. Again another bizarre observation...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic