Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Building up Rear Delts ? Best Way to develop them .

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I Probably should have looked through this whole site before posting this question , here it goes .everyone who looks at my gym pics always comments on I need to bring up my rear delts. So my question is someone help me in this quest to Build up Rear Delts.
How do I go about Building up Rear Delts and what do I need to do to make this a focus point and what excersise's will best benifit the target area?
Thanks for the help .

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Face pulls
Bent Over Delt Cable Crossovers
Bent Over DB Laterals

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
face pulls, love them. go light and concentrate on MMC!

lay on bench on side and hold 5-10# wt and lift. kind of like a bent over raise but because you are lying on your side you take out the cheater muscles. (a great one that i have only done once :eek: but it really gets a good burn)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like face pulls till I hit myself in the nose, now I love them!

I also lay flat on an incline bench instead of bent over BD laterals, I do them on the incline bench so I can concentrate on them.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
THANX Young lady!

they are a fantastic exercise. i didnt believe that they could work, seemed too easy but dang, they will make the rear delts burn like no other!

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I like face pulls, rear delt flys and these...

Except I don't use the handle, I just grab the cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm gonna get ripped to shreds for this one but here goes - BEHIND THE NECK PRESSES!!!! Someanddone's spidey sense is alerting him to my post and he's gonna come scold me for this lol :D

Hang cleans blast my rear delts and traps more gooder than the presses. Face pulls are nice too.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I had my best results with heavy bent over rear delt DB raise with cheat. I do up to 90lbs x 6 on these and I usually do them before press. the trick is to keep elbows bent and pull the dbs out and slightly forward, not back as it'll just work lats.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic