Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Axio Labs aka GENXXL Returns As Regenerxxl

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011
Re: GENXX Returns As Regenerxxl

glad to here it's cool around here iv'e been on certain boards where it like 5 years olds going back and forth being real disrespectful at points i mean fighting words type shit!!!!
this place seems to be awesome so i hope to be around for a while

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011

ok well i really wanted to pass this thread by as i have on most boards but it seems roberts has been added in here.and well roberts has done some things that i cant condone.i got my order from gen 3 weeks after bust.would i order from them again no.not because i dont think its safe but i have learned local is better.ill pay the extra for the piece of mind.now i do know le has gone after other big fish <sciroxx> but they will chase regen again.
now as for roberts.awww what a subject.this guy could be very helpful if he would stop pushing his personal agenda.i have a video on this and as admin says we are allowed to speak our mind ill post it up.please note this video is for fun only and was made to vent over some issues and in no way is directed towards anyone real!
anthony roberts discusses his blog removal with pips | Xtranormal

wow so funny pips that's hilarious

4thAD

Jun 15, 2011

Genxx Resurfaces and Regenerxxl

GENXX after being busted has resurfaced as Regenerxxl. They are now claiming (lying) and saying they were not busted. Do not get caught up with this company, they have been busted now 4 times and have been very careless in doing business. Regenerxxl had many, many orders from 8 months ago that were never filled due to being busted hance they were not inly busted they have now scammed customers of thoudands of dollars. After the bust the websites and forums owned by Regenerxxl were consolidated to a new server in Europe. If infact the websites owned by Regenerxxl were taken over by LE and you place an order you could very well be sending your personal information to law enforcement.

I hate to come over here and start shit, but you are completely full of shit! You are just parroting BS you read on their competitors boards. Genxxl was sold, and no longer exists. I agree the name was probably not the best choice, but their boards nor their new store were taken over by LE. This is ridiculous.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

I hate to come over here and start shit, but you are completely full of shit! You are just parroting BS you read on their competitors boards. Genxxl was sold, and no longer exists. I agree the name was probably not the best choice, but their boards nor their new store were taken over by LE. This is ridiculous.

4th he didnt say LE was running the boards I think he just posted a scenario :

"If infact the websites owned by Regenerxxl were taken over by LE and you place an order you could very well be sending your personal information to law enforcement. "

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Sure wish Irish would chime in I would LOVE to see what he thought about this.

4thAD

Jun 15, 2011

I apologize as I did miss the IF. But he did in fact call them scammers, which in my mind is also complete BS. If they were busted, which they may have been, they certainly did not scam by not sending packs. I have seen their reps go out of their way searching for customers to reimburse them for packs that were not sent due to the bust. IMO this is just another thread with intent on bashing Gen. I am all for truth, but just parroting off lies is out of line. I am not a rep for Gen, or Regen so I am not concerned with who does or does not order from them. What I am concerned about is the truth being told in this community.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

I apologize as I did miss the IF. But he did in fact call them scammers, which in my mind is also complete BS. If they were busted, which they may have been, they certainly did not scam by not sending packs. I have seen their reps go out of their way searching for customers to reimburse them for packs that were not sent due to the bust. IMO this is just another thread with intent on bashing Gen. I am all for truth, but just parroting off lies is out of line. I am not a rep for Gen, or Regen so I am not concerned with who does or does not order from them. What I am concerned about is the truth being told in this community.

Scammers before the bust no I don't believe that, I have ordered from them BUT the shipping wait was ridiculous 5 weeks. As for now I cant say, there were 2 reps I know of Irish and Mason, Irish is a member here and since they got hit Mason hasn't been seen. Both of these reps were awesome. Would I order from them now, HELL no, where I get my shit from now is WAY better and quicker - 3-4 days and the product is just as good if not better!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

I agree with you on the truth needs to be told 4th unfortunately we dont know the truth and likely never will.

As for calling them a scammer well how long after a source collects your money and you have not recieved your product does the source become a scammer? How long should a person wait to yell scammer? I can only give my opinion here guys but if I had placed an order and waited 9 months for my gear I would have screamed scammer a long time ago. There are many people who had placed orders with Axio in December and never recieved anything.

I dont hate Axio and have never done business with Axio however Im a member of many boards and been staff or admin on these boards since 1997. Its important to leave emotions aside and post the facts when something of this nature is in debate. I look to disect the facts and get to the point to avoid the drama. Of this entire thread the questions are simply

1. Was axio busted and if not why did they stop sending products, communcating with reps and thier forums go offline at the time of the bust?
2. How long can you wait before you can call somebody a scammer?
3. Why was Axio's forums all moved to a new server after the bust?

4thAD

Jun 15, 2011

Scammers before the bust no I don't believe that, I have ordered from them BUT the shipping wait was ridiculous 5 weeks. As for now I cant say, there were 2 reps I know of Irish and Mason, Irish is a member here and since they got hit Mason hasn't been seen. Both of these reps were awesome. Would I order from them now, HELL no, where I get my shit from now is WAY better and quicker - 3-4 days and the product is just as good if not better!

I hear ya brother, I have talked to mason since, and he is safe. Everyone involved is safe. I will ask Irish to respond to this. He is a member on my board as well and I hear from him often.

4thAD

Jun 15, 2011

1) As far as I know they were not busted directly. Former employees were busted, and squealed.
2) If someone was busted, or a bust was close they would have to stop sending packs, for their safety and the safety of their customers.
3) New owner, new server. Again, as far as I know the new owners acquired everything.

I agree with you on the truth needs to be told 4th unfortunately we dont know the truth and likely never will.

As for calling them a scammer well how long after a source collects your money and you have not recieved your product does the source become a scammer? How long should a person wait to yell scammer? I can only give my opinion here guys but if I had placed an order and waited 9 months for my gear I would have screamed scammer a long time ago. There are many people who had placed orders with Axio in December and never recieved anything.

I dont hate Axio and have never done business with Axio however Im a member of many boards and been staff or admin on these boards since 1997. Its important to leave emotions aside and post the facts when something of this nature is in debate. I look to disect the facts and get to the point to avoid the drama. Of this entire thread the questions are simply

1. Was axio busted and if not why did they stop sending products, communcating with reps and thier forums go offline at the time of the bust?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

***please do not take this out of context and blog....i'm not a rep for them anymore and don't want problems****

recently an old board rep for them was told that any freebies owed to their reps would still be honored from before december, but they had to make money off new sales first and continue to fill customer orders and resends before though.....

read into it what you want.....sounds to me like they're doing the right thing as they stated all along

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

U made some soild points..the truth will more then likely not shine any light.Thats the way of this commuinty...People talk and rumors get started and then its all one big cluster fuck...To much bullshit to sort out....People have 2 ways to handel this situation....Buy from them or dont.Its that simple.....Forget all the bitching about this and that....No one is proven jack shit......And even if something is proven..will it matter?....People are going to base their own oppion reguardless....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic