Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Road to RUM @165

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Your hard work paid off big time. Awesome performance! Congratulations on the PRs and hanging in there with the big boys at the super bowl of raw powerlifting.

I really enjoyed the meet, by the way. I have been cheering on the Benedix brothers, who were also impressive, since their dad introduced them to the sport as preteens, and I was beyond thrilled to watch my pal, Paul, break the all-time 165 total record. Of course, you were the one who had me out of my seat, screaming my lungs out. So close on that final pull! It is DEFINITELY a done deal after your next peaking cycle.

Last edited:
TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Well done man. You're in close range of excellence!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Anyone catch the chick that sprayed vomit on her ded? It was awesome

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement.

I had a blast competing and once it all sunk in I'm extremely happy with my performance. I've been chasing a 1400 total for the last year and I finally got it. Like POB said now it's time to enjoy a few days off before getting back to work.

The chick throwing up was probably the highlight of the meet! She took the spot light from Paul Nguyen's world record total lol. But I have to say she finished that lift like a boss!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Congratulations _3M_!!!!!!

What a wild and great day!!!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Great work, 3M. Congrats on the PR's and an Elite total at RUM is amazing!

E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
Great work man. The 165's were stacked this year.
I really enjoyed the meet, by the way. I have been cheering on the Benedix brothers, who were also impressive, since their dad introduced them to the sport as preteens, and I was beyond thrilled to watch my pal, Paul, break the all-time 165 total record. Of course, you were the one who had me out of my seat, screaming my lungs out. So close on that final pull! It is DEFINITELY a done deal after your next peaking cycle.
I heard that record won't count due to RUM not using calibrated plates. Pretty disappointing as that was an epic performance.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats and like everyone said, the PRs were big. I loved watching that 500 squat. That fired me up.

Two flight meets are a challenge, and you had some tough competition, but you lifted with a purpose and shut out all that stuff.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
BEAST! ...soak in the feeling of reaching your overall goal and Elite Total...the way your training prior to this meet was going, you're only just beginning!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,