jacobss
What's New?

BHO the Muslim- His own words

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think it's more accurate to say that the USA was a nation built on judeo-Christian principles. Like it or not, the Judeo-Christian tradition (mixed with greek thought) produced the reformation and the enlightenment, and birthed the principles of freedom and liberty. Modern Christianity does not push for a theocratic state where the church sets the laws. Both radical and moderate muslims support sharia, which is a theocratic model that rejects the western principles of religious freedom and liberty. There is no freedom of speech or freedom of the press under Sharia.

We should not be accepting any refugees if they support Sharia. The issue is not whether they're terrorists. that isn't the right question. Rather, are these people supporters of sharia law in the United States. THAT is the relevant question. These people who support Sharia will not assimilate, but instead will push for a breakdown in our basic constitutional structure.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think it's more accurate to say that the USA was a nation built on judeo-Christian principles. Like it or not, the Judeo-Christian tradition (mixed with greek thought) produced the reformation and the enlightenment, and birthed the principles of freedom and liberty. Modern Christianity does not push for a theocratic state where the church sets the laws. Both radical and moderate muslims support sharia, which is a theocratic model that rejects the western principles of religious freedom and liberty. There is no freedom of speech or freedom of the press under Sharia. We should not be accepting any refugees if they support Sharia. The issue is not whether they're terrorists. that isn't the right question. Rather, are these people supporters of sharia law in the United States. THAT is the relevant question. These people who support Sharia will not assimilate, but instead will push for a breakdown in our basic constitutional structure.
Well said!

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Well said!

+1

Imagine what would happen to any of us if we went over to Syria and started demanding the right to freedom of speech, gun ownership, equal rights for gays, etc...etc...etc...Our country is being ruined by this PC culture...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
@HGH

I could've sworn I read something about you having a change of heart since you got hit by a truck, and yet here you are, getting ready to stir shit in a thread that you KNOW is better off left alone. You will accomplish nothing in this thread besides furthering your notorious reputation here. You will not affect the thoughts or beliefs of any the people participating in this thread, I can guarantee you that. Knowing that, wouldn't you want to use your time to do more of the activities you have picked up this year?

Now that I've said that, and assuming you're as passively-combative as ever, I'm going to address two things you said.

#1 : You saying that Obama is not a Muslim does not make it fact. Him saying he's Christian does not make it fact. You're literally saying that if the tv shows him in church, and the politician says he's Christian, it must be a fact. Did you hear that? Say it out loud. You're believing a politician at his word, not his actions and past and name and judgments, etc etc etc. He is NOT a pony, that is a fact. His religion is certainly up for debate though.

#2 : The proliferation of Christianity is a man made endeavor, not a religious call (remember that the Old Testament is not always applicable since the New Testament was recorded and yet still, there is no call for mass genocide or complete degradation and humiliation of women or eradication of non-believers. PEOPLE did that because that was their mistaken, HUMAN, chosen path to evangelize. We have come a long ways as a species and most Christians on earth realize what evangelism is and how it works or rather, how it doesn't. On the flip side, we seem to be entering into a new era of Muslim extremism and we're trying to quell/kill it. Seems like learning from our past mistakes would benefit our future, but you want to use Christian extremism as a free-pass for Muslim extremism.

All that said, please refer back to paragraph 1.

there are exactly 0% facts that support Obama being a Muslim. literally zero. conservatives who hate Muslims refer to him as one, in the same way they call men they don't like "faggots". it doesnt mean those men are really gay and it doesn't make Obama a Muslim. do you know what a Muslim is?

The proliferation of Christianity is exclusively a result of Christians violently warring with the rest of the world and murdering non-believers. Muslim extremism is not even an issue when compared to Christian extremism, which was more violent, lasted longer, and way worse. you don't get to disagree with that in much the same way you can't believe the earth is flat. it's simply factual.

Perhaps an example ?

how about how every school on every city in this country takes a month off for the christian religious holiday.

I will disagree with you. True Christianity is never shoved down anyones throat. This is a Christian nation, if you dont like it, you can say that because you live in a free Christian nation. Go to the middle east and shout that you dont like Islam and see what happens.

This is not a Christian nation. In fact, there is only one reason why this nation exists: to oppose Christian religious extremism. That's why the pilgrims got on that boat.

Some examples of Christian religious extremism would be when Christian religious extremists added Christian wording to American documents like money, or when they added the words "under God" to the pledge of Allegiance, over a hundred years after the pledge was written, or Christians adding "so help me god" to the swearing in of the president (since that's not in the text either).

WOW...........................then I read this. I know everyone is just dying to so here, give me the ball, I dont give a shit, ill do it. HGH..................YOU ARE A MENTAL RETARD. The words that leave your fingertips are just pure excrement. I mean its a gift.............You have an uncanny ability to just make your self look like such an ass. And I am totally convinced by now that is an act. This is your stupid little game that you like to play. I hope, that is.

I'm factually smarter than you. My degree is from a university that you are not smart enough to get accepted to. (University of Southern California).

Surrounding yourself exclusively with people who agree with you 100% means that it's not even possible that you're intelligent. It's literally not possible that you are smart.

One would never come even close to thinking you would have enough sense to know the difference between Christianity and Roman Catholicism. Because the catholics were the ones going around the world killing their religion into people. DO NOT confuse the two. You see satan has a counterfeit to every good thing God has created. Any Bible believing (reading) Christian knows who is behind romanisim.

Catholics are Christians. In fact, they're real Christians and protestants are just a variation.

I'm sorry if your pastor told you otherwise, but again, it's factual.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lol because putting the word God on money and in sentences structured to swear in an official is much more extreme than beheadings, burning people alive, killing children, etc. I understand now, it all makes sense. graniteman where you at lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
actually @HGH the pilgrims left England for Freedom OF religion... to worship God as the pleased... not the kings version...nor the popes... so Yes... the good ol' USA was in FACT founded upon Christian morals and values. Its foolish to pretend otherwise... remember... it is a free country... if you don't like it... leave... I challenge you to find another country in the entire WORLD that will accept you like America will... you wont... You have yet to answer why you hate Christianity and give Islam a pass... WHY???? Will you answer that? becasue Christians are not beheading homos are they? I bet if they were you would SHUT THE FUK UP!!!! becasue you are a coward... you "fight the good fight" with someone or something that wont fight back... just like the leberal pussies that are ruining this once great "God fearing" country... Jesus said "But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." ...My friend... we only have two cheeks... so keep slapping and see what you get... ;)

wrichs

wrichs

Dec 1, 2015
there are exactly 0% facts that support Obama being a Muslim. literally zero. conservatives who hate Muslims refer to him as one, in the same way they call men they don't like "faggots". it doesnt mean those men are really gay and it doesn't make Obama a Muslim. do you know what a Muslim is?

The proliferation of Christianity is exclusively a result of Christians violently warring with the rest of the world and murdering non-believers. Muslim extremism is not even an issue when compared to Christian extremism, which was more violent, lasted longer, and way worse. you don't get to disagree with that in much the same way you can't believe the earth is flat. it's simply factual.

how about how every school on every city in this country takes a month off for the christian religious holiday.

This is not a Christian nation. In fact, there is only one reason why this nation exists: to oppose Christian religious extremism. That's why the pilgrims got on that boat.

Some examples of Christian religious extremism would be when Christian religious extremists added Christian wording to American documents like money, or when they added the words "under God" to the pledge of Allegiance, over a hundred years after the pledge was written, or Christians adding "so help me god" to the swearing in of the president (since that's not in the text either).

I'm factually smarter than you. My degree is from a university that you are not smart enough to get accepted to. (University of Southern California).

Surrounding yourself exclusively with people who agree with you 100% means that it's not even possible that you're intelligent. It's literally not possible that you are smart.

Catholics are Christians. In fact, they're real Christians and protestants are just a variation.

I'm sorry if your pastor told you otherwise, but again, it's factual.

Christianity is not Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Evangelical, Church of God in Christ or any other MAN made denominations. Christianity is Jesus Christ! "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6 Jesus Christ Himself is the model for any one that has repented from sin and accepted the sacrifice that He made for sin and has been BORN AGAIN by the Spirit of God. "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me." Matthew 16:24. Following after Christ and led by the Holy Spirit (not after man's devices which are denominations) is what makes a person a Christian and a true believer.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hell of a first post lol

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
JR, I think we may have been identical twins that were separated at birth! LOL

I don't think Obama is a muslim, but I don't care about that. I care about all the damage he's done, as listed quite ably by JR Ewing above.

Another thing that the Obama administration has done that is extremely dangerous, is that he has repeatedly ignored express language in previous laws as well as his own laws whenever he felt it politically expedient to do so, without providing any limiting principle in doing so. So the next President now has precedent in ignoring the laws that he/she doesn't like. That goes toward undermining a critical check on executive power and undermines the important checks and balances set forth in our Constitution.

For example, several provisions of his own Obamacare law have language stating that various mandates, etc. SHALL begin on a set date. Obama simply ignored such deadlines and pushed the date back some arbitrary amount to push costs/obligations of the law past key political dates (mid-term elections, etc.). What prevents Rubio from simply delaying mplementation of the employer mandate out to 2075? Right? If Obama could push it back 18 months, why not 24 months? Why not 240 months? why not 2400 months? each of those numbers are equally arbitrary.

This is extremely dangerous because it undermines our Constitutional framework. It sets us up for a future constitutional crisis, the kind of crap you see in Latin America, etc.

Agreed. He goes around congress constantly via a record number of executive orders/memos, and by clever use of the administrative agencies. He may be the only president ever to actually have a number of people on staff who literally do nothing but scrub the laws and the Constitution nonstop day after day to see what rules an laws he can somehow bend, skirt around, or outright break.

And when all else fails, he does a remarkable job of scaring the RINO idiots like McConnell across the aisle into agreeing to all sorts of harmful things, lest he convince his media to blame them for "shutting down the government".

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I happened to catch his speech he gave this morning on CNBC while I was doing my early morning pre-market work. Although my attention to the speech was somewhat divided, two things that stood out (besides his doubling down on climate change as being our most urgent threat to humanity) were his saying there would be a heavy tax coming on fossil fuels in order to make them no longer economically viable... and also his unbridled gall to stand there in Paris just days after one of the worst mass shootings in history and say that mass murders like the one that happened here at the planned parenthood clinic "don't happen in other countries". :confused:

The guy and his advisors truly live in a world of their own creation. But of course the main themes of these agendas are pushed by his biggest campaign contributors.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Religion is the problem, period. How many people have died because of something to do with religion. Imagine how better off the world would be without it.

Reactions: HGH
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Religion is the problem, period. How many people have died because of something to do with religion. Imagine how better off the world would be without it.

I understand you point but I have to completely diasgree... this world would be in complete chaos if it were not for religion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic