Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

BHO the Muslim- His own words

F

Fit4FUN916

Dec 3, 2015
This will have to be a lesson in history... that is the only way to look at it.
If it were not so sad it would be an interesting study. He has learned all Harvard/CNN faculty lounge BS and bends it to his advantage every time he speaks and the libs just shit all over themselves.

Kind of like a pimp uses Gator shoes, rhymes and a Cadillac to catch a hoes eye.

This stupid thing was EDITED and chopped up to look like OUR Commander and Chief sides with the other side. All he really says is he understands the other side.

F

Fit4FUN916

Dec 3, 2015
THANK YOU! Im new to this communuity and to forums in general, and was starting to think that this place is just NOT for me! ALSO a VET - USAF 79-83

F

Fit4FUN916

Dec 3, 2015
#TRUTH But you are referring to the EXTREMISTS..ALL Muslims are not Extremists

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
All religion aside, he hate white men with a spine and a brain...And will tax them into oblivion.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
And apparently had been in touch with terrorists as well.
FBI Confirmed... Terrorist Attack... 14 victims shot dead in what HGH would consider a safe environment where, statistically speaking... there was ZERO chance they would be killed... I find it very humorous, like most extreme liberals, he cannot back his idiotic claims when presented with facts... just another idiot internet TROLL

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
THANK YOU! Im new to this communuity and to forums in general, and was starting to think that this place is just NOT for me! ALSO a VET - USAF 79-83

Welcome to the board. When you reply to someone's post, hit the "Reply with Quote" button so we know who you're replying to. I hope you fit in well here, even if you are a liberal Chair Force drone... ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic