Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

BHO the Muslim- His own words

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
there are exactly 0% facts that support Obama being a Muslim. literally zero. conservatives who hate Muslims refer to him as one, in the same way they call men they don't like "faggots". it doesnt mean those men are really gay and it doesn't make Obama a Muslim. do you know what a Muslim is?

The proliferation of Christianity is exclusively a result of Christians violently warring with the rest of the world and murdering non-believers. Muslim extremism is not even an issue when compared to Christian extremism, which was more violent, lasted longer, and way worse. you don't get to disagree with that in much the same way you can't believe the earth is flat. it's simply factual.

Can't argue with that logic.

That was not a compliment.

This is how I know I'm finally growing up. In the past I'd spend far too much time dissecting your post, but now I can greatfully say that I laughed and now I'm done with it.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Can't argue with that logic.

That was not a compliment.

This is how I know I'm finally growing up. In the past I'd spend far too much time dissecting your post, but now I can greatfully say that I laughed and now I'm done with it.

im sure you continually think youre right no matter what.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Obama is not Muslim.

Also, it doesn't matter if he were Muslim.

Dude, do you think about what you say before you blurt shit out yo mouf?

He says it in his own words in his ''autobiographies''. So you know Auto .. means he wrote and approved it. Look shit up then come back and try and sit at the adult table, til then..back to the kiddie table.

''There's nothing more beautiful than the call to prayer in the morning'' (actually the most fukin irritating shit ever created, somebody should shoot them a-holes babbling all that incoherent noise at the crack of dawn!!)

''Should the winds shift, I will stand with my muslim brothers''

If that ain't enough , you're just plain dumb.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

He says it in his own words in his ''autobiographies''. So you know Auto .. means he wrote and approved it. Look shit up then come back and try and sit at the adult table, til then..back to the kiddie table.

''There's nothing more beautiful than the call to prayer in the morning'' (actually the most fukin irritating shit ever created, somebody should shoot them a-holes babbling all that incoherent noise at the crack of dawn!!)

if i claim to stand with my mexican brothers it doesn't make me mexican. it just means i'm chilling in Tijuana.

get a grip, son.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Religion is the problem, period. How many people have died because of something to do with religion. Imagine how better off the world would be without it.

You're almost on the level of HGH.... Let's account for Stalin, Mao, Polpot mass killings.. What religion were they?

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010

Well said brother...

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Damned muzzies struck again in San Bernadino. Of course many on the left are insisting it's "workplace violence", "completely random", and there's "no connection to islam".

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Damned muzzies struck again in San Bernadino. Of course many on the left are insisting it's "workplace violence", "completely random", and there's "no connection to islam".

]

Its been over 24 hours and the media still wont call them what they are.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
if i claim to stand with my mexican brothers it doesn't make me mexican. it just means i'm chilling in Tijuana.get a grip, son.
I get it... your a troll... you will have a reply no matter how dumb you sound... I shall go stand with my Aryan brothers now... but Im not a racist...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its been over 24 hours and the media still wont call them what they are.

Muzzie had 12 pipe bombs and 11 IEDs in his garage. Yep, work place violence is a lil bit of a stretch on this one. He had bigger plans in his mind.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Muzzie had 12 pipe bombs and 11 IEDs in his garage. Yep, work place violence is a lil bit of a stretch on this one. He had bigger plans in his mind.

And apparently had been in touch with terrorists as well.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
its a good thing he didn't have a bible at home... or a rebel flag... the media would have IMMEDIATELY started racial profiling...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic