Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Of course his name is John

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
It's not only not obvious, it's false. Because I don't despise them I've never lived with them? That's pretty specious reasoning. Aight time to lift and go to work. Have a happy and a healthy.
You don't get it dude, you really don't. I don't "despise" them. Stop making assumptions. You are the kind of white guy that thinks I'm racist because I don't want to live around blacks anymore, or frequent places that they are in large numbers. A big reason I moved from my last town was because it started to get "to dark" ( yes another evil racist term) I lived next door to them 3 seperate occasions and all 3 times had problems, I couldn't even let my gf go to Walmart at night on that side of town. Does this make me racist because I got sick of it and left? No, it's just reality and the way things are, again you just don't get it. I live in a resort town now and when the black schools go on spring break and visit the locals here simply call it "hell week". It's not because of their behavior though, it's simply because we are all just "racist"

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Keep bringing up my mom and my wife though. Now I KNOW you're one tough hombre.
ooooohhh ... damn.. first you say it would be different toe to toe... now "hombre"... damn fat boy... you ARE tough aren't you... I could barely type this is was so scared...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
ooooohhh ... damn.. first you say it would be different toe to toe... now "hombre"... damn fat boy... you ARE tough aren't you... I could barely type this is was so scared...

By the power of grey skull.........i dont even know what this thread is about. And i dont care. 1. I hate everyone equally. 2. I like turtles

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
You don't get it dude, you really don't. I don't "despise" them. Stop making assumptions. You are the kind of white guy that thinks I'm racist because I don't want to live around blacks anymore, or frequent places that they are in large numbers. A big reason I moved from my last town was because it started to get "to dark" ( yes another evil racist term) I lived next door to them 3 seperate occasions and all 3 times had problems, I couldn't even let my gf go to Walmart at night on that side of town. Does this make me racist because I got sick of it and left? No, it's just reality and the way things are, again you just don't get it. I live in a resort town now and when the black schools go on spring break and visit the locals here simply call it "hell week". It's not because of their behavior though, it's simply because we are all just "racist"

you don't get that I didn't even bring up race on here.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013

Ok you win. You are much tougher. Prolly 5'9 and tell everyone you are six feet. You win the tough guy title. Hopefully no 15 year old black kids come by so you don't piss all over your self.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ok you win. You are much tougher. Prolly 5'9 and tell everyone you are six feet. You win the tough guy title. Hopefully no 15 year old black kids come by so you don't piss all over your self.
2 things here! A. I never said I was scared of blacks... 2. I am 5'10 AND 1/2... get it right. C. I am not the one playing tough guy here... you are 4. Tell your sexy latina wife I'll be there later...

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Your locker room story about having the tiny penis and getting upset was the first time race came up. If my wife cheats on me its not gunna be with some midget Internet troll. She can do better for herself.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
He was born a child of privileged where there were very little or NO "minorities"... His mother taught him to treat all people with respect and that we are all equal, even those poor Mexican and the Black servants that cut his grass and clean his house. Tell us more @matthewk04 you sweet little mommas boy and internet badass...

i didn't say one tough thing then you just came out with shit like this. They are called facts and no matter how many times you and your friends bitch and moan about that and me it doesn't make them any less true, it's a beautiful thing really, truth is truth whether you chose to believe it or not.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
have you forgotten all of the posts you have made in the past one here??? you sir have earned this reputation for yourself... none of us made it up... and thank you for being the first to call me an internet troll... the small dick thing doesn't bother me... nor your wife... ;)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I don't know matthewk and I definitely err on the side of the vets that I've "known" here for quite some time, but I think he's handling the ribbing well and should possibly be given another chance (keep in mind I don't know what I've missed while I've been gone). Matthewk, you should also see the logic in posts like DLTH's and others' that show a different and very real view than your's. Carry on.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
SAD you crossfit faggot. Don't act like you don't see my posts!!! Acknowledge them or thou shalt be cursed with the weakness of matthewk... BTW your back looks big as shit... Good work bro. Where you been?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic