Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Question for the Ladies, muscles on your man, or normal

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
How many guys do you see with a girl that has that "perfect body" they love to look at in magazines and online? You don't always end up with your "type" so that may help explain it.
Also: See "dad bod" it's a current fad and I know lots of girls who consider that the ideal man physique. http://theodysseyonline.com/clemson/dad-bod/97484

I personally like that pro big, very jacked/muscular build on a man though.
It's sexy. Like they can just grab you with one arm and easily toss you anywhere on the bed they want :dbells: ;) Plus, I like to not only feel protected when we're out in public but like a guy has some kind of power over me and having big muscles helps.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I can only speak from my wife's preference

She prefers when I am where I am at now, around 240 to 245. Leaner but still plenty of muscle.

She hated when I was anywhere over 260 to 280's. Mostly cause of the mouth breathing though...

She says she gets a sense of security from it plus she likes the utility of having a stronger person around.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Whatever the **** this "dadbod" thing is, it's stupid and a retarded word as well. It needs to be gone asap and stricken from everybody's vocabulary.
Eggzactly. Who the fukk comes up with this shit.

God help us all.

S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
I think it's so individual, everyone has to look for qualities in a mate that are important to them. Physically, I'm no lightweight, so I'm attracted to guys that are bigger than me, it makes me feel at least somewhat feminine. Intellect is extremely important....however, in saying that I tried dating one of the smartest men I've ever met, that was slightly overweight and didn't train at all. As much as I like him as a person (we're still friends), sad to say I was too shallow and couldn't get past the lack of physical attraction. I don't like super low BF either, gotta have some man meat.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Big as ****. I hate chicken legs so gross their legs have to be bigger then mine and nice calves is a bonus. Lats are nice to hold on to in bed ;)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Don't like guys smaller than me or shorter than me. Prefer muscles - esp as guys start hitting their 50s, shit ain't getting better and estrogen is on the rise (test is on the decline), so they should be aware of preserving the muscle mass that they have. I really hate feminine hands on guys.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Don't like guys smaller than me or shorter than me. Prefer muscles - esp as guys start hitting their 50s, shit ain't getting better and estrogen is on the rise (test is on the decline), so they should be aware of preserving the muscle mass that they have. I really hate feminine hands on guys.

I'm 50 hard as a rock full of test.My hands are huge,so are my feet.;)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I'm 50 hard as a rock full of test.My hands are huge,so are my feet.;)

Pix or gtfo.

:danceparty:

(LOL I dunno what that smiley means, none of the others seemed appropriate..)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic