Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Tom Brady suspended 4 games

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
graniteman favorite QB Tom Brady has been suspended 4 games for deflategate. I think it's a witch hunt imo, almost like the league had to do something to protect its image, not that the cared about deflated footballs. Brady will appeal and it will be drug out, allowing Brady to play week 1.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
All bullshit..

Let's see how this plays out

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
unless RAIDEN sucked the air out of the balls which he does on the weekends, someone let the air out of the balls, it doesn't happen by itself.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Brady likes soft balls....he broke the rules even though it didn't change the outcome. He had to get punished. I think Belichick should be suspended too.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
how bout them giants not once but twice bahahahahaa

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It will be interesting to see ! Over here in NE it's all that's talked - his lawyers may file suit against NFL and they could win as nothing is actually very definitive . In a league that is creating ab atmosphere to score and help QB when half of the NFL elite QB have come out saying they all mess with the psi . Lol
Funny there were different Gage's used before and for different times clouding the facts more. If only tom came out with a video doing Giselle from behind teamed up with Ted brushi let it out now what s media storm that would be lol

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
I don't get how they could have pulled air out of the balls on the sidelines in front of 60,000+ people & all of those HD cameras without getting caught.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Big Ben was suspended 4 games and we went 3-1. Boom

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
He should just take his suspension like a man. Him being dirty makes me like him a little bit.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
No he should sue the pants off all, we got women beaters , child beaters ongoing drug addicts , other top qbs say they also adjust and spygate is just stupid for ignorants please ! Mangini got fired two years later for doing same when he was the rat . Patriots are the evil empire that people love to hate cuz they win and the weak losers of this world need reasons to vent their own issues. To even have deflated balls be news or called cheating is ridiculous our nation truly has become bunch of pussies and cry babies ! Deflated balls really ???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic