Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tom Brady suspended 4 games

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
No he should sue the pants off all, we got women beaters , child beaters ongoing drug addicts , other top qbs say they also adjust and spygate is just stupid for ignorants please ! Mangini got fired two years later for doing same when he was the rat . Patriots are the evil empire that people love to hate cuz they win and the weak losers of this world need reasons to vent their own issues. To even have deflated balls be news or called cheating is ridiculous our nation truly has become bunch of pussies and cry babies ! Deflated balls really ???

Do you seriously consider this a national issue? If so, the cry baby syndrome may have you in its grip.

For what it's worth, I doubt that Brady's suspension will survive an appeal as it seems to be based on here say.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
He should just take his suspension like a man. Him being dirty makes me like him a little bit.
I don't think it has to do with him being dirty, u just like the fella

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
@graniteman favorite QB Tom Brady has been suspended 4 games for deflategate. I think it's a witch hunt imo, almost like the league had to do something to protect its image, not that the cared about deflated footballs. Brady will appeal and it will be drug out, allowing Brady to play week 1.

I don't know..I think they're trying to make a example of him now for not turning over his texts n emails..

And I have a piss target in my toilet with Brady's face...yours is right next to him!! lmao ...:p

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
If u were brady... would u turn over ur phone?

His wife is a Vitoria secret model... who's not to say he had nudes of her? Or..

She could of wrote a text saying "throw 4 td tonight and I'll suck ur dick"

Those are examples and u never know...liberal country is obsessed with destroying everyone's image and if the tabloids got ahold of his texts or pics they would export it..

If u were brady. .. would u turn over ur phone?

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I dislike the whole Patriots organization, but I agree, I wouldn't turn over my phone

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If u were brady... would u turn over ur phone?

His wife is a Vitoria secret model... who's not to say he had nudes of her? Or..

She could of wrote a text saying "throw 4 td tonight and I'll suck ur dick"

Those are examples and u never know...liberal country is obsessed with destroying everyone's image and if the tabloids got ahold of his texts or pics they would export it..

If u were brady. .. would u turn over ur phone?

NOPE. I would tell them to pound sand.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
There are rules of the game, and this one is no different. Should the Patriots, or any other team, get more than 4 downs? Of course not.

The reason there is a rule about the ball inflation is that it is perceived that different pressures change the performance in both throwing and catching. The simple fact that the Patriots deflated the balls proves that at least they thought it made a difference. For those who argue that it doesn't matter, then the Patriots would not have done it. In their view, it DID matter.

You break the rules, you run the risk of getting caught. If you get caught, then take your punishment like a man. So far it seems like Brady is handling it pretty well.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
What about Aaron Rodgers? Should the Packers lose him for 4 games, get fine a mil, lose a fist and fourth round pick because he admitted to overinflating his balls?

Let's talk integrity. Why would the NFL let this happen during an AFC championship game? Give the team a known advantage just so they could reprimand them?

What about the three out of four Colts footballs which were under inflated as well? Why didn't they test all 12 like they did the Pats? Either way, Luck should be suspended, Colts lose two picks, and get fine a million as well.

Let's talk about the penalty for tampering footballs. It's $25,000. Where did the suspension come in, and the extra 975,000, & two draft picks?

So basically, nicking your wife out in en elevator and dragging her unconscious body out of an elevator is only worth 2 games? Seems like integrity isn't the reason why Tom was suspended. The person who told the Pats they "were f*ucked now" just so happens to be high up the food chain in the NFL offices also worked for the Jets for 20 years. Come on, people. Look at the facts. The balls for the game against the Jets were over inflated. Tom was pissed and he should be. So he said make sure they're not hard as rocks. The ball boy probably stuck a needle in the balls quickly to release air and didn't use a guage.

Let's also not forget the fact that that Tom threw 4 straight touchdowns after he got the balls ba k from the officials. So he did better with the ball at regulation. Anyone who doesn't look at the facts are seriously just straight haters. And that's fine with me.

Oh, and try inflating a football to 12.8 psi and feel it then drop it to 12.2psi and feel it. And do it in two different climates. Let me know how much difference you can feel.

Last edited:
Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
The Patriots rebuttal is out. Google "The Wells Report in Context" and read the whole thing. If you really think anyone is a "cheater" this should set things straight.

No suspension for Tommy boy.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I cant help but think the whole thing is smoke and mirrors in the sense that Brady will appeal, the suspension and draft pick punishments will be dropped, there will be a fine and thats it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic