Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Mayweather vs Pacquiao... finally?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Manny agreed to the terms that where the same five years ago if it was about the money he should have fought him then
It wasn't manny, it was Bob Arum and Gayweather who were screwing it up. Manny said he would do whatever it took for the fight to happen, and he did.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
even tho pac isnt in his prime i still woulnst sleep on him
mayweather isnt either! i just want to see him get knocked on his ass one good time even if it goess the distance
ass long as pacman puts him on his ass one good time ill be happy

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
this fight should have went done years ago

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I hit on black jack and ended up at the mayweather / cotto fight at mgm a few years ago. I went in routing for cotto, but man, watching mayweather move in person was a sight to see. Guy moves like butter.

Like others have said, I just hope theirs a clear winner one way, or the other. The fight should have happened 5 years ago.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I hit on black jack and ended up at the mayweather / cotto fight at mgm a few years ago. I went in routing for cotto, but man, watching mayweather move in person was a sight to see. Guy moves like butter.

Like others have said, I just hope theirs a clear winner one way, or the other. The fight should have happened 5 years ago.

this fight should have went done years ago

CORRECT!
But i beleive it was Jen that said it earlier....he's a weasel
he didnt want to take pac on in his prime so he dragged it out as long as possible, because he knows he has to give him a shot otherwise he wouldnt be the real champ!
So he dragged it out as long as he could til pac is now on the downslope...but i still have faith. this will be a good fight

like i siad as long as he knocks him flat on his ass at least once and it goes the distance and pac gives him a good beaten ill be happy even if pac doesnt t ake it

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Oh, there will be a clear winner and it will be Mayweather...at this point, I'm just hoping that manny doesn't go down!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Oh, there will be a clear winner and it will be Mayweather...at this point, I'm just hoping that manny doesn't go down!
yeah unfortunatly i think your right, but their is always hope right?
Like i said i just wan to see a good fight, and i also pray that manny takes it the distance
but would love to see maywether on his ass even if he gets back up

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Just wish this happened 4 years ago.. I'm a boxing fan but boxing hasn't been good in about 10 years. I'm hoping for a Mayweather loss. He's a cocky bastard hoping he hits the mat.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Bump. 2 more weeks and Gayweather gets his 1st loss.

Anyone gonna watch it? I'll be watching it... sipping on Zimas, with a straw.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Lol I love all the hating on mayweather. The guy is 47-0. He's not a weasel. Haters gon' hate. He's also way past his prime at 38 years old. 47 fights and no one even got lucky. That's an insane level of skill that anyone could only hope to achieve in anything in their life. Keep on hating.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Lol I love all the hating on mayweather. The guy is 47-0. He's not a weasel. Haters gon' hate. He's also way past his prime at 38 years old. 47 fights and no one even got lucky. That's an insane level of skill that anyone could only hope to achieve in anything in their life. Keep on hating.
Not so much hating, bcuz you can't deny he is very good and skilled. I just don't like his arrogance and cockiness. Maybe if he was more humble and not such a big mouth, I would feel different. But yea, the dude is amazing in the ring.

Another thing, why didn't he do this fight 4-5 years ago? We will never really know I guess.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic