Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Mayweather vs Pacquiao... finally?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Not so much hating, bcuz you can't deny he is very good and skilled. I just don't like his arrogance and cockiness. Maybe if he was more humble and not such a big mouth, I would feel different. But yea, the dude is amazing in the ring.

Another thing, why didn't he do this fight 4-5 years ago? We will never really know I guess.

Because he knew even bcak then that pac was a problem. His only problem. And he acts like "its just another fighter" but he prob been trainging on the low for 5 years lol. He knew he had to face him eventually. HE HAD TO! now he acts like we have to make this happen for the fans. Also...by waiting this long they generated more money....pac isnt even sad right now .

i heard that this fight offical now make floyd the highest paid athlete. over tom brady , tiger woods

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i fell asleep during that fight

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lol I love all the hating on mayweather. The guy is 47-0. He's not a weasel. Haters gon' hate. He's also way past his prime at 38 years old. 47 fights and no one even got lucky. That's an insane level of skill that anyone could only hope to achieve in anything in their life. Keep on hating.

Bro, it's Vegas boxing. He runs the whole fight. De La Hoya took one round off after woopin Felix Trinidad for 9 rounds..loses decision. Boxing is being destroyed, its why UFC rules now.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Bro, it's Vegas boxing. He runs the whole fight. De La Hoya took one round off after woopin Felix Trinidad for 9 rounds..loses decision. Boxing is being destroyed, its why UFC rules now.
ufc rules cause u can kick people in the head

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
ufc rules cause u can kick people in the head

lol

u guys here about this class action lawcuit agaist pacman now?
something about h had a shoulder injury and wasnt suppose to be fighting for at least 6-9 months...so now they trying to get pacman to give us guys who payed to see the fight money back... lol forget that...let him keep it, if that wind (which it wont) i woulnt want a dollar from him. why so flody can be a fricking billionare and manny gives his 40% , or a portion of it back? stupid if u ask me

but good talk .... now we can all say that pac wasnt at his BESt when he fought him, still think he got a few good ones in

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic