Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Gh dosage and Slin pre or post ? Dosage?

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
So plan on running pharma gh everyone I have talked to thinks 3iu is decent but closer to 5iu they retain water and blow up any suggestions on a sweet spot for the GH?
Also I have run it always pre workout and my buddy swears it's more effective post workout or before bed on off days.

Also running 10iu Slin I've run it both ways pre or post workout but wanted input what people thought was most effective results? In your experience what do you guys like ?
Also any suggestion on dosage past 10iu I feel like it was tough on you and two shots a day both 10iu I would be exhausted wore me out too much.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
So plan on running pharma gh everyone I have talked to thinks 3iu is decent but closer to 5iu they retain water and blow up any suggestions on a sweet spot for the GH?
Also I have run it always pre workout and my buddy swears it's more effective post workout or before bed on off days.

Also running 10iu Slin I've run it both ways pre or post workout but wanted input what people thought was most effective results? In your experience what do you guys like ?
Also any suggestion on dosage past 10iu I feel like it was tough on you and two shots a day both 10iu I would be exhausted wore me out too much.
So have you ever done any of your own research or is the gym buddy your main source of info...?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I wouldn't run less than 5iu if using GH for Mass. If you're an old ****er like me 4iu every morning is the "fountain of youth". If you're a kid (which you sound like...no offense) less than 5iu with insulin is really a waste of money better spent on AAS. Google "Mutant's Protocol" or "Mike's protocol" and read all the threads that search spawns. Go starting point for the HGH/Insulin pre/intra workout protocols.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I would agree with mike on the dosage. I recently figured out myself that 5-6 iu's a day in one shot is the way to go. I also have been running my shot at night before bed and I have never experienced GH like I have running it this way. 75mcg t4 in the mornings and I will increase to 150mcg next week.

mands

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I wouldn't run less than 5iu if using GH for Mass. If you're an old ****er like me 4iu every morning is the "fountain of youth". If you're a kid (which you sound like...no offense) less than 5iu with insulin is really a waste of money better spent on AAS. Google "Mutant's Protocol" or "Mike's protocol" and read all the threads that search spawns. Go starting point for the HGH/Insulin pre/intra workout protocols.

I did google it. It's close to what I'm doing and the shakes he calls for are interesting.

Right now I'm following pre contest directions at 7 weeks out but I'm definitely revisiting this in my bulk season.

Thanks for the post brother!

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
I would agree with mike on the dosage. I recently figured out myself that 5-6 iu's a day in one shot is the way to go. I also have been running my shot at night before bed and I have never experienced GH like I have running it this way. 75mcg t4 in the mornings and I will increase to 150mcg next week.

mands

So your only taking gh before bed ? Not pre or post workout.
Also I have run mutants protocol twice, for me I found that shooting 10iu Slin a day was enough when I was doing pre and post workout I was exhausted and tired. So trust me have done tons of research what I was looking was for more personal experience see how the results came out for others. Also I was running some blue tops and Hyges before so me using pharma GH is a whole new ball game in terms of potency so I was just wondering results.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Having gone back and forth between Kefeis, Hyges, Seros and Omnis...don't expect to see a DRAMATIC difference in Pharma vs Generics. Slightly more potent but HGH is a marathon not a sprint and 5iu Serostim didn't "feel" any stronger then 7.5iu Kefeis.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
So your only taking gh before bed ? Not pre or post workout.
Also I have run mutants protocol twice, for me I found that shooting 10iu Slin a day was enough when I was doing pre and post workout I was exhausted and tired. So trust me have done tons of research what I was looking was for more personal experience see how the results came out for others. Also I was running some blue tops and Hyges before so me using pharma GH is a whole new ball game in terms of potency so I was just wondering results.
Yes one shot and right before I lay down for bed. I have ran every protocol under the sun and I have never had any experience like I'm having now by doing one shot at once at night.

You will see a great improvement from running pharm grade.

mands

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Well mands I know you been around for a while so I'm gonna run it before bed see how it goes. For a few months see if I like the gains ect.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Make sure you are at around 5-6 iu's at night and you'll like the results. keep those carbs high too as it will keep those muscle bellies full.

mands

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
Ok mands so I've been doing your overnight protocol and my sleep is crazy I'm literally having some freaking nightmares holy, crap I can't sleep good. I'm dreaming crazy stuff bugs are eating me, I'm shooting people freaking insane geez not sure I can keep it up any other suggestions ? A different time for gh administration.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic