Before and Now

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Old on the outside-young inside\:D/\:D/

Thanks brother:):)

Are you used google translate for signature-because I see polish words??

I used Poltran I think. Is it a bad translation... Czy mówisz po polsku?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Nice pics bud.

We are about the same age. I think it's great that us older fellas hit it hard with dedication.

Diet looks tight.

H

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
I used Poltran I think. Is it a bad translation... Czy mówisz po polsku?

Not to bad bro!!!
I understand it.
"Czy mówisz po polsku?" -this is perfect translation--"Do you speak Polish?"
I think that you want to say somethink like this---"God grant me a good sword and no use for it."=== "Boże daj mi dobry miecz, i żebym nie musiał go używać."
or
Alternative: "Boże daj mi dobrą szablę, i żebym nie musiał jej używać." szabla=miecz=swoord

Szabla (sabre) was the most popular cold (cutting) weapon in Poland from ca. 1550 til ca. 1900.

and the answer is-Yes bro I speak Polish-you too?

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Nice pics bud.

We are about the same age. I think it's great that us older fellas hit it hard with dedication.

Diet looks tight.

H

Thanks HDH!!!
I agree with you 100%

I try do best-diet and cardio
At this age it"s little bit difficult keep good form that early-slower metabolism-that is way cardio,tabata,HIIT is good for me
I'm typical endmorph

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Great transformation!
definitely following brother.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Looking awesome Pawel! Good to see you make this thread! Already getting lots if support from great brothers. You should make a log and join our one of a kind log brotherhood!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I think he will fit in nicely IS...

Start up a log!

I definitely agree. I've enjoyed having him here so far. Very eager to support but also learn.

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Looking awesome Pawel! Good to see you make this thread! Already getting lots if support from great brothers. You should make a log and join our one of a kind log brotherhood!

I think he will fit in nicely IS...

Start up a log!

I definitely agree. I've enjoyed having him here so far. Very eager to support but also learn.

Iron and Greg thank you for nice and motivating words-you are really friendlly broters!!!!!!
Log is good idea-only problem is with time-now I can write and read here because I stay home-total 2 weeks to end of this week-I have acute back pain/low back pain/lumbago-I don't know witch is correct with English
Later I have go back to my work and automatically I will have much less time-I work to 17:00,back home,later fitness club,back home,learn(I'm in the process of few courses-for my work),and where can I find the time for my wife and children?
IMHO someone who wants to start with log should makes regullar topics-witch I could not promise
But I'll see what the future wil bring;):);):)

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Wow you did a great job,you look awesome for your age man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic