Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Tren and it's effects

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Totally agree bro, experience trumps everything, learn the basics and go from there, 20years ago when I started the options were limited - but we listened to the guys in the gym, there were no forums, no Internet, experience is all we could rely on, back then the options for me where decca and test, and this combination served me well for many many years, and I still go back to these originals now, the problems I see know is there are to many options, get back to the basics and listen to what your body says, knowledge is power, just make sure the knowledge comes from experience ;-)

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Kets tells it like it is. He's right on. Dbol can not replace test! I experimented on myself before, tried the dbol bridge. That is, taking just 10mg a day of dbol for a couple of weeks after a strong cycle, before ramping back up to a new strong cycle. Dbol alone is horrible, killed my motivation, lacked energy to train and think clearly, sapped my appetite. All this happened within a week period of time as a result of having no test in my system. Bottom line, the male body needs test to function properly. Dbol can not replace test.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
W
Gman, I have been on tren since January and just had my bloodwork done. I have read several places that tren can mess with your cholesterol. Well my doctor called me on Thursday freaking out because my cholesterol was out of sight. She asked "what supplements are you on, exactly?" LOL.

I think I am going to come off the tren and have my cholesterol checked again later on.

My trainer says not everyone has bad cholesterol results from tren. I guess I one of the unlucky ones for that. I also get night sweats from it. But it does not make me feel out of breath like some say it can.

But damn I feel great while on tren! I love it and hope I can stay on it for a long time. But if I can't get my cholesterol under control, maybe I'll have to skip it.

I hope you try it and have good luck with it bro.

What else are you on brotha?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Gman, I have been on tren since January and just had my bloodwork done. I have read several places that tren can mess with your cholesterol. Well my doctor called me on Thursday freaking out because my cholesterol was out of sight. She asked "what supplements are you on, exactly?" LOL.

I think I am going to come off the tren and have my cholesterol checked again later on.

My trainer says not everyone has bad cholesterol results from tren. I guess I one of the unlucky ones for that. I also get night sweats from it. But it does not make me feel out of breath like some say it can.

But damn I feel great while on tren! I love it and hope I can stay on it for a long time. But if I can't get my cholesterol under control, maybe I'll have to skip it.

I hope you try it and have good luck with it bro.

You've been on Tren for how long!?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
>

agree D-Bols anabolic activity definitely exceeds it's androgenic capacity. (The only research which "confirms" this notion are rat based animal studies)

Notion is key word . There are no human bodybuilding studies. Not enough to make any sense anyway .
Try years of experience living it interacting with others doing same . This is what I define as bullsheeet! No offense but if ya don't live it then you don't know . You are guessing from articles of others heresay. I'm sure there is some interesting truthful facts on some level but testosterone forms the base in some form of every compound therefore test should base every good cycle . A cycle of dbol and tren?? Am I reading that right? I'm ashamed that is even gracing the thread of a board I call home

Kets tells it like it is. He's right on. Dbol can not replace test! I experimented on myself before, tried the dbol bridge. That is, taking just 10mg a day of dbol for a couple of weeks after a strong cycle, before ramping back up to a new strong cycle. Dbol alone is horrible, killed my motivation, lacked energy to train and think clearly, sapped my appetite. All this happened within a week period of time as a result of having no test in my system. Bottom line, the male body needs test to function properly. Dbol can not replace test.

This is part of the problem Gents, you're not reading his post correctly. Jim said dbol was a good \complimentary compound to run with tren, you have to have tt as tren shuts it down. before we slam doors let's make sure we're seeing all the facts correctly.

I'm all for real world experience no doubt but what works for me may not work for another, we all know different compounds effect everyone differently. Example dbol doesn' make me lethargic at all and actually kills my appetite a lil, I feel great on it. Real world expereince is great but if there are studies by Dr's, Scientist' etc out there as aas evolves, don't know about you all but for me I want to know. All you have to do is look waaay back when people thought cigarrette's were GOOD for you AND Dbol was actually prescribed to women as a tonic!!!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methandrostenolone

Computers, Tv's cars everything evolves why not aas, at least look at ALL opinions and if you don't like them , disregard them not shout them down before you hear them out?.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Totally agree bro, experience trumps everything, learn the basics and go from there, 20years ago when I started the options were limited - but we listened to the guys in the gym, there were no forums, no Internet, experience is all we could rely on, back then the options for me where decca and test, and this combination served me well for many many years, and I still go back to these originals now, the problems I see know is there are to many options, get back to the basics and listen to what your body says, knowledge is power, just make sure the knowledge comes from experience ;-)

Think about what you just said..''experience trumps everything''. so a new guy starting out should bump his head and possibly hurt himself? Of course not, he should...research and learn to avoid bad ''experiences'' :D

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
And read properly what I wrote, I said to ask a experienced user not just read a blog or forum,

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
So for example the fooking idiot on this forum that is advising 16 year old on how to take steriods and others advising new users on what dosage of tren to take, wake up bro, you can't trust whats on the net, if you are serious about using AAS then find a real person that has experience and ask questions, or a doctor, what you don't think people are hurting themselves from advice on the net, wow

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So for example the fooking idiot on this forum that is advising 16 year old on how to take steriods and others advising new users on what dosage of tren to take, wake up bro, you can't trust whats on the net, if you are serious about using AAS then find a real person that has experience and ask questions, or a doctor, what you don't think people are hurting themselves from advice on the net, wow

Well if you're saying listen to the guys in the gym ..I fart in your direction. The 2 examples above are totally bassackwards, mate. The 1st one if you can point it out they should be banned, the second one is kinda what these forums are for, to help others out with questions. This thread isn't about how much tren is advised it's about how tren effects older men, heart health, lipids, life longevity etc.
Tren is a drug that hasn't been studied much as it's not for human use, hopefully people with scientific or medical knowledge can piece together the actions it has and theoritecally apply it to us at some point or even better push for some actual case studies?, it's a good question to ask
Besides there is a Dr in the thread helpin out:D

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Can you read bro, there are over 32 comments in this forum about use and dosage of tren, what fooking planet are you on, and as far I know it's not illegal to discuss AAS, wake up bro, so forums are honest and truthful? and yes tren isn't for human consumption, and there is no scientific evidence of the effects so where the fook can you or anyone else on here advise on the use unless you have physically taken it - I think I wrote a while ago "experience trumps everything" lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I like tren - physically I don't think it's as dangerous long term as made out to be. However I think many have side effects that are hard to tolerate . Personally I don't think it's so great that you can't do without . Like if you have much discomfort then stack something else . Plenty of gear that is compatable. People also here us the big peeve I have blame gear when it has nothing to do with sides . Hey if you dose like crazy on all kinds of gear never take break then you're screwed not tren. No such thing as rage- you have underlying psyche issues with anger if you get rage - the gear helps you train harder therefore get more exhausted hence more sore more restless etc . People choose to ignore other variables . Gear booze drugs don't make a person act or behave you do ! Your resolve may be tested when fatigued therefore only you can answer this question . Always look within yourself . Bodybuilding is a vehicle to self development and a strong mind builds strong body so know thyself . As far as any compound you start low and pay attention to your reactions . Tren acetate can start low as 50 mg day then work up. No need ever to begin at top dosage . Tren hits natty test hard. People who don't base test as backbone of cycles miss the boat and Create issues. Especially if you are older . I'm 49 I have trained and cycled many many times. I'm also cscs part time meaning over past 20 years I make extra money training others. Since looking at me I am described by others as ," jacked" many young amateur BB that know of my rep in my area seek me. I have monitored and advised 100s . Yes and any arse that can't comprehend that hasn't lived my life of training and teaching which is why I'm single no family ever . On fact I envy all who have the normal family life . My point I post what I live , not trying to get attention or like one idiot put it measuring . My best advice is to listen to your body . It will tell you. Start conservative as you will always gain if your eating and training is on. If you don't feel like you are adept at listening to your self- then keep a diary of training and living related to bodybuilding and review periodically to find correlation . That's how I teach anyone . Give a man a fish feed a dAy, teach to figs feed forever . Know thyself try tren start low. Monitor your progress very simple. You should notice the difference from a vet and knoob isn't time . It's state of mind . Knoobs over complicate and think too much. Vets live it

Some excellenet points in here Kets. I love the tren myself but it's fairly harsh on the body with the anxiety , sleep loss, lipids and sweating like a sprinkler just standing still. My point of this thread was to see if people had seen, lived through or knew of samples of older guys or studies and how their health is\was effected. Dbol, Adrol, Var etc were all developed by Pharm companies and have medical studies behind them not tren of course. I guess as Im gettin older Im questioning more things. We're pretty close to same age Ketsugo we need a old geezer like LG to tell of us his conquests. .

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Gman, my brother from another mother, lets try to look at it this way from what i think some are trying to say here. Would you go to the gym and take advice on how to lift and get big from someone who looks like they never really lift or lifted before? Or take advice from someone who does crossfit if you are into bodybuilding?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic