Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nba playoffs!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
#5 is Jazz. I think they would take Randle if they can't move up to get Parker. I think Lakers would be all over Dante

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
the potential #1 pick Embiid, has had back injuries and now recently they found out he has a foot fracture or broken foot or some sort of foot injury.. He could fall down a few slots.. I really want the lakers to get a good point guard.. Smart would be a good choice, saw highlights of his career night game, he looked crazy good!

GermaniaK

GermaniaK

Apr 19, 2014
I'm not sure Exum will last until it is time to pick for the Lakers. He would be a steal at #7 IMO and I think either the Jazz, Magic will take him. I wouldn't put it past PHI to jump at the chance, he could make a good 1-2 combo with MCW.

I'm personally not convinced on Wiggins. He seems to be all hype and talk at the moment, but needs a strong leader for him to realise his full potential. He has the athleticism but lacks a pair of balls to take over. Should have stayed in school another year or two buuuuut it is what it is and I sure as shit hope he doesn't end up in Milwaukee.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Wiggins would be perfect for the Lakers, under Kobe's wing, future superstar for sure then! lol

If philly gets Exum that would be sick.. they'd have too tall as ****ing point guards..

If Lakers get Smart, Exum or Randle, there all steals! But I feel like whoever the Lakers want the Celtics will take just for rivalry sakes

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Jazz picked up Burke last year. I don't think they need 2 star PG's so I don't think they would grab Dante. They need an athletic 4...as long as Hayward stays. We also have the 23rd pick. I have an odd feeling Doug McDermott will slip to the Jazz.

This draft may be all about grabbing the best player regardless of position.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
You already have Favors.. He's a pretty decent PF / big man and true, it may be about grabbing the best player and then trading.. because Burke was drafted by Minnesota and then got traded right after.. He's a solid PG for sure!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Looks like Jazz are talkin to Cavs about swapping their picks and a Favors trade. They want Parker

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Jazz can do whatever they want but they will not be making playoffs anytime soon.. West is too stacked. They will probably need be in the lottery again next year xD
Cavs already have an all-star point guard and a #2 pick shooting guard.. I would draft Parker or Wiggins n keep em for sure,
however if Embiid drops, he'd be a steal at 5, so then that would be good for Cavs, Embiid, Favors for Parker sure~_~

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Jazz can do whatever they want but they will not be making playoffs anytime soon.. West is too stacked. They will probably need be in the lottery again next year xD
Cavs already have an all-star point guard and a #2 pick shooting guard.. I would draft Parker or Wiggins n keep em for sure,
however if Embiid drops, he'd be a steal at 5, so then that would be good for Cavs, Embiid, Favors for Parker sure~_~

Embiid will probably drop. With the issues the Jazz had with Boozer I'm not sure they'll take a chance on him. He won't even play next year

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Embiid expected time out from surgery 4-6 months.. he could play in the later part of the season.. hopefully.

Lakers looking to trade #7 pick for Klay Thompson, I think its a decent trade for both sides!

Rockets want LeBron.. Doubt it'll happen though but that will be A BEAST big 3.. Harden James and Howard w

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Looks like Melo and Bulls talking it up... if that glass figurine Rose could ever stay healthy and resemble what he once could do that would be a decent fit...
Im a Knicks fan but lets face it gonna take Jackson a few years to put a winner together there... Melo aint got the time to wait..Too bad cause for a one man show he at least brought the knicks a couple of playoff victories... cant blame him for moving on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic