BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Rock the CUT

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Chest, Biceps and abs + cardio

Back is feeling 100% but I'm pretty weak from no carbs. Were going one more week no carb to get deep in ketosis. I'm staring to feel better.

Incline DB 4x12-15
Incline fly superset with push-ups 3x15
BB curls 4x10
DB alternating curls 4x15 each arm
Hammer curls 3x15
Crunches and leg raises 4x20 each.
15min step mill

249 this morning so cheat didn't affect me. Really all I did was add a half cup rice to a meal and had a little desert.

Truck ON!!

Good work as always Rock! And that cheat meal probably helped ya a little bit! Prob brought those leptin levels up a little bit and now you're burning that fat even more efficiently! Keep it up brother

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Nothing spectacular today. I am feeling a ton better on the Keto. Getting into the groove of it.

Lifting was Triceps and Hammies
I've been missing this workout cause it is typically scheduled on Saturday and my last two Saturdays have been crazy so I hit it tonight.

First off, it's very difficult to follow a chest day with a dedicated tricep day. Some moves I had to really lower weight cause my chest was so sore.

Rope press downs 4x15 1 second squeeze at the bottom
Skullcrushers 3x15 - had to lower my typical weight here was really pumped from the rope.
Close grip bench 3x15 - yep chest was really sore on this one LOL
Seated leg curl 4x15 with 1 second squeeze
Lying leg curls 5x15 with 1 second squeeze
Romanian DL 5x15 big squeeze at the top

Abs and 15minute step mill.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Sounds like a fun routine Rock. Lol and I feel your pain on the chest/tricep thing. Good work man

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Well, I got some awesome news this morning. I'd been putting off having a spot on my head looked at for fear of what it was, and those fears were confirmed this morning. I have Skin Cancer, Squamous-Cell Carcinoma, the second worst you can get of the 3 types. Treatment will start within the next week or so. They haven't determined if it is in my blood stream yet, so still waiting for that.

This doesn't really change anything I'm doing. I may have to give up hGH and peptides to keep it from growing, but that's still to be determined. Dr. has a 99.9% success rate of removing this kind with the treatment option he offers. I know I'll be just fine. Just a little bit of a shocker I guess. You get news like that and no matter the severity, you always think the worst, LOL. I did verify my life insurance is current!

Any who, that's the shnizit with Rock. Always gotta be something.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Holy shit bro, I hate to hear that. But really glad to hear about the extremely high success rate of removal your doc has. Keep us all updated bro. I'll definitely be praying for ya.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Well, I got some awesome news this morning. I'd been putting off having a spot on my head looked at for fear of what it was, and those fears were confirmed this morning. I have Skin Cancer, Squamous-Cell Carcinoma, the second worst you can get of the 3 types. Treatment will start within the next week or so. They haven't determined if it is in my blood stream yet, so still waiting for that.

This doesn't really change anything I'm doing. I may have to give up hGH and peptides to keep it from growing, but that's still to be determined. Dr. has a 99.9% success rate of removing this kind with the treatment option he offers. I know I'll be just fine. Just a little bit of a shocker I guess. You get news like that and no matter the severity, you always think the worst, LOL. I did verify my life insurance is current!

Any who, that's the shnizit with Rock. Always gotta be something.

Rock, I feel for you brother. Stay positive no matter what.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Keep us posted man.

I hope everything goes smooth.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Sorry for the lag in updates. Been inundated for the most part lately. Training is going good. I've had a few slips on the keto diet but all in all I'm down 10lbs to 248.2 and feel pretty good.

Everything is sore. I've added some pre workout carbs and that has helped a little with the lethargy in the afternoons. I'm still playing with the timing of them though. I think they need to be in 2 hrs pre to do any good. Having to use Monsters to stay away in the afternoon. Keto is rough this time for some reason. I need to give blood too. I know my RBC is high, it was as of last blood work and I've been on EQ ever since that test so It may be even higher. I know thick blood can cause the lethargy too.

Still trying to make a decision on treatment options for my skin cancer spot. I have some options in how I proceed so I'm dealing with that right now. It is early enough stage that I may not have to bee too aggressive with it.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Down to 246.4 this morning. Abs are visible in the mirror but don't really pop in a pic yet. I'm really flat from no carbs, but shit load is on the way.

Energy level is coming up a bit but nothing amazing. I think we'll change some stuff starting next week after I load on Sunday.

I decided for now to just forget the pre workout carbs. even if I took in 60 grams, it didn't change the intensity of my workout so I'm just dropping them all together and trying to stay in ketosis. Seems to be working.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Carb Loaded Sunday - Didn't do too bad. got just shy of 1400 grams of carbs in in a 12 hr window. I filled out pretty good too. Weight only increased to 250.4 so I didn't over do it.

Looks like I may be pushing back to a diff show again. The Europa in Dallas is Mothers day Weekend, That won't go over too well with the misses. Still debating but I may have to back off 4-6 more weeks for a different show. As for now still pedal to the metal.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Down to 246.4 this morning. Abs are visible in the mirror but don't really pop in a pic yet. I'm really flat from no carbs, but shit load is on the way.

Energy level is coming up a bit but nothing amazing. I think we'll change some stuff starting next week after I load on Sunday.

I decided for now to just forget the pre workout carbs. even if I took in 60 grams, it didn't change the intensity of my workout so I'm just dropping them all together and trying to stay in ketosis. Seems to be working.

I am enjoying your journal bro, and look forward to following your progress.

I was dong the same thing with post wo carbs, but they didn't make a difference so I dropped them. Now I am in ketosis 24/7. How low are you taking your daily carbs? I am keeping mine below 40g.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic