Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Rock the CUT

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Yeah I hope not man. I think it was just dehydration, not enough sleep, and exhaustion from work. So hopefully it was both of us just pushing it too hard. How often do you give blood?

No where near enough. It's been a year at least. I used to give every 3-4 months. They would call me because of my blood type. Now I'm scared to do it cause I'm afraid they'll turn me down cause I'm big and Might be on steroids (Eww why would anyone use steroids :)

I wanna just get a script for a Therapeutic Draw so I don't even have to go through the interview hassle and all.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I hope you feel better man.

being sick is miserable.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Ended the week with a weigh in at 242. Weight us dropping steadily and I look tighter each week. Update pics, I tried to add some contrast cause our lighting in the house is crap.

Officially I am not gonna compete in the Europa in May. I'll choose a show in either June or July. Lots of reasons behind this decision, Mother's Day weekend, we have baseball and its a 2 day show that's just hard to prep for. Maybe this will give me some time to bring some of my back up.

I think My coach is gonna make some modifications and we'll roll on. I honestly would like to set my sights on the Branch Warren in July. Just means a little longer prep.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394484415.464587.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394484426.746812.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394484440.960216.jpg

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Looking good bro! Oh, and nice bald spot, old man. ;) you should have plenty of time to be diced by june-july

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Looking good bro! Oh, and nice bald spot, old man. ;) you should have plenty of time to be diced by june-july

What do you mean bald spot? My whole head is bald now. I gotta treat the skin cancer soon so I figured I'd try life with no hair for a little while. Rude LOL

Yeah Not sure I was gonna look my best in may as it was too. truth be known, have had too many hurdles.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
What do you mean bald spot? My whole head is bald now. I gotta treat the skin cancer soon so I figured I'd try life with no hair for a little while. Rude LOL

Yeah Not sure I was gonna look my best in may as it was too. truth be known, have had too many hurdles.

Hahaha gotta keep it lively :p you're looking better every week but yeah, an extra couple months you should be peeled

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Man I've been slacking on this. Took last week off still lost a lb. started a new routine this week to shake things up. So far it's kicking my ass.

I also started treatment on the skin cancer on my head. Went the holistic route first to see what it would do. But the black salve on for 24 hrs and damn that stuff ate right down into my head. But here's the strange thing, it did it selectively. Some of the tissue where the salve was wasn't affected but several "spots" per se were. Its scabbing over now. Hurts like hell. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395197980.736551.jpg here is a visual for ya.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Got dunked today in a hydro tank.

Weight was 254
BF was 9.07.

Unfortunately it's mostly covering my abs. May get to 240 on stage in July.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Nothing new fitness wise to report here. Been feeling way off lately. I made the choice to lay off the gym for a while and heal up. Got bloodwork done and am working with an allergist to try and kick these seasonal allergies. He want to move me to injections like I got as a kid since almost every allergen I have is indigenous to where I live. No chance I'm moving anytime soon either. He gave me a kick start shot today that knocked my ass out for about 4 hours today. Of course now its 11oclock and and I'm wide awake.

We'll talk about the blood work and revamp hormones I'm sure. E2 was waaaaaaay off the charts. Lol. That explains some of the feeling bad I think and my thyroid is all over the place. TSH is on the high side showing hypothyroidism but t3 uptake is also high. The thyroid is still swollen so I'll get a sonogram on it Friday so the doc can make a better assessment.

That's all for now guys. 12 months to stage. Needing to catch a break.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
All sounds rough brother. I hope things get better for ya and you start feeling better. And I really hope those e2 levels drop lol! That's always a shitty feeling

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
E2 was 313. I think somebody has some 'splainin to do.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Man I'm feeling better, the allergy meds are really doing a great job and I did in fact have Bronchitis so that's being treated and all is getting better every day.

I'll start back lifting next week, fresh go at it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic