Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Rock the CUT

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nice Rock, sounds like your body took those carbs and put em to work. I would more than likely turn into a bowling ball ingesting 1400 grams in 12 hours lol. Sorry to hear about having to push the shows back, but gotta keep the misses happy!

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
In Pain today. Feel like a damn bus hit me in the low back. Legs Lastnight was a 2x puker. My legs were on fire from the high rep exercises and I went up on weight so it really killed.

Last edited:
Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I am enjoying your journal bro, and look forward to following your progress.

I was dong the same thing with post wo carbs, but they didn't make a difference so I dropped them. Now I am in ketosis 24/7. How low are you taking your daily carbs? I am keeping mine below 40g.

Thanks Woodswise. Ketosis seems to be the only sure fire thing that works for me for some reason.

I'm at 0 other than fiber from broccoli, metamucil and the 3g of fiber in my shakes. - Kinda painful actually. LOL

Nice Rock, sounds like your body took those carbs and put em to work. I would more than likely turn into a bowling ball ingesting 1400 grams in 12 hours lol. Sorry to hear about having to push the shows back, but gotta keep the misses happy!

I think my pancreas hurt after that.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
RS while on ketosis, do you ever notice you lose more weight when you eat a little more fat? I am pretty sure that happens to me after I eat chicken with skin on, or keep extra bacon fat in my eggs in the am. The next day I always feel lighter.

The day after a day where I don't get as much fat, I feel like my weight just stays the same.

Do you notice anything like that? I bet my trainer will say it's likely my imagination because you can't tell whether that is happening in such a short period of time.

Last edited:
Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
RS while on ketosis, do you ever notice you lose more weight when you eat a little more fat? I am pretty sure that happens to me after I eat chicken with skin on, or keep extra bacon fat in my eggs in the am. The next day I always feel lighter.

The day after a day where I don't get as much fat, I feel like my weight just stays the same.

Do you notice anything like that? I bet my trainer will say it's likely my imagination because you can't tell whether that is happening in such a short period of time.

Absolutely I do. I use alot of coconut oil. I can tell a big difference if I get all my fats in for a few days straight. My consistency has been a little off this week cause of some sickness going around my family, but I do notice it.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
This was last week on Friday.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393533172.870313.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bro those wheels are insane! Some awesome separation

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Crappy week overall. Not gonna sweat it, can't do anything about it. Diet was all over the place as I had to do some traveling, some taking sick kids to the Dr for 3 hrs, and some sickness myself. Twice this week I've gotten sick at the gym. I take the same preworkout mix I have been (straight beta alanine and Krealkalyn) and 4-5 sets into my lifting, I get clammy and start coughing and get nauseated. I'm actually afraid my BP may be off the chart high. I haven't given blood yet still (been turned down cause BP was too high) and I've been on EQ even after starting this cycle with a high RBC count. The beta alanine seems to be what's getting me, but I think its due to the BP.

After I get home and lay down for a while I'm fine. But at that point I've lost some nutrients from vomiting and I've lost my appetite for anything other than crackers (not part of a Keto diet BTW) had some soup last night to end the stellar week!

Anyway. Gonna try blood donation again this weekend and punt and try to get the ball back next week.

Prolly won't do any update pics. If anything I went backwards this week. Weight sitting at 247.2.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Despite coughing up a lung the last two days, I've had killer workouts. Even Monday when I thought my world was about to end. Diet has stayed strict, and this morning even after a carb load Sunday I weighed in at 243.6. I didn't log the workouts but strength and intensity were way up.

I'm laying off legs for this week while I work on mobility and rolling. My knees are already feeling better from what I've done.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man sounds like the past week was pretty rough. Life definitely happens. Glad to see you bounced back and had some good training. Same thing happened to me monday night. After my last set, I got sweaty as shit, light headed an had to sit down and lean back on an incline bench and kinda went out of consciousness for a min, and opened my eyes to puking in the floor. I need to take my BP and see if that may be what caused it. There's a few other things it could be, really hope it wasn't BP

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Man sounds like the past week was pretty rough. Life definitely happens. Glad to see you bounced back and had some good training. Same thing happened to me monday night. After my last set, I got sweaty as shit, light headed an had to sit down and lean back on an incline bench and kinda went out of consciousness for a min, and opened my eyes to puking in the floor. I need to take my BP and see if that may be what caused it. There's a few other things it could be, really hope it wasn't BP
Man I hope it's not BP too. My coach is pretty convinced it was just me pushing it on the verge of getting sick. I still gotta give blood. crap I need a reminder on my calendar or something.
Rest on it a few days and hit it again.

Oh I also took a shot of B12 Monday - Methylcobalamin - Vet grade, it helped a ton.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man I hope it's not BP too. My coach is pretty convinced it was just me pushing it on the verge of getting sick. I still gotta give blood. crap I need a reminder on my calendar or something.
Rest on it a few days and hit it again.

Oh I also took a shot of B12 Monday - Methylcobalamin - Vet grade, it helped a ton.

Yeah I hope not man. I think it was just dehydration, not enough sleep, and exhaustion from work. So hopefully it was both of us just pushing it too hard. How often do you give blood?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic