jacobss
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 5 Day 4

So I went to go see the sports medicine doctor, followed by appointments with the physical therapist and the chiropractor. Turns out it's nothing serious and I have the most common cause of lower back pain in most patients. Although it's something I've dealt with since I was 15, it's nothing serious. The doctor believes it's the sacroiliac joints causing discomfort which leads to inflammation, and the constant muscle spasms I get is attributed to a disk in my lower spine being a little compressed which leads to some fluid from the nucleus to leak into the cartilage-like area which fires up my nerves. (sorry for the non-technical terms, this is the best I could remember what the chiropractor told me haha)

For now, I can only stick to unilateral exercises and upperbody but this is great! I can continue working out! With that said, I had an amazing chest day today. I was able to bench 135 for 5 reps, no assistance. Only about 2 weeks ago, I could bench 135 for 2 reps with a lot of struggle in the 2nd rep.

Weight was 146.6 this morning despite the lack of training, and going over my macros due to an increase an appetite. SO my calories are now increased to 2400, with a base of a 40/30/30 pcf split, while being able to shuffle some proteins into the carb and fat macros.

What I have noticed is that osta makes me retain a lot of water. I drink at least 1.5 gallons but still hold a good amount of water. Other than that, no negative side effects. Acne is controlled, no yeast infections, nothing androgenic, sleep has been great.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 6 Day 1

Recap of week 5

Weight: 146.8 ->148.8

Strength gains regarding upper body since I couldn't train lower body due to my back, which is being taken care of and I'm going through physical therapy. I make huuuuge strength gains every week on chest day and I beat my personal best every week, for example being able to bench 135 for 5 reps vs 2 reps a few weeks ago. Shoulder pressing 40's for my working sets, when I could only stick to 35's 2 weeks ago.

Still no signs of my menstrual cycle. Since I haven't done the deed since my last period, I'm definitely not preggo and by this time I can conclude that Osta does interrupt with your cycle. I'm also not low enough in body fat to have my cycle stop either.

A problem I faced this week and last week is my appetite has been INSANE. Some days I feel like a bottomless pit and I just want to eat all day. Unfortunately, I did have a binge of snacks on Thursday night, hence why my weight went up so much. I was steadying at 146.8 day after day, but then I overate and my weight shot up to 149. I have to practice my discipline more, because being 90% on top of my diet is not enough to see the results I want. I started back on my EC stack today, going to be doing 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off most likely.

I haven't noticed a negative difference in the mirror at all though, which is great. I actually have noticed the biggest gains in my glutes, which has always been my weak spot. My confidence is shooting up because I really do admire my own butt and the work I put into it because I've worked so hard to grow it for the last 2 years and I FINALLY have a perky, round butt, with my hams progressing as well.

A lot of people have been saying to me that I'll notice an increase in aggression but I really haven't noticed at all. I do notice a slight change in my attitude though...I can't really explain it. I've always been kind of tom-boyish in nature, but I guess I have noticed an increase in that in the way I talk, act, etc. It's funny though because last night I had an extremely vivid dream where I thought it was real life and I thought to myself "holy shit, everyone was right. THIS is the aggression from the Osta that I was told about!" In my dream, I got pissed at my sister for doing something really minor and I was smashing and breaking plates everywhere and going CRAZY. Kinda funny to think about lol

I go back to school starting Tuesday so I will try to keep everything as on-point as possible still. I'm going to be carrying my food scale with me if I ever go eat at the dining hall. I'm a little crazy...I know, but this is my sport and I'm dedicated to it!

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 6 day 3

Eating 2400 cals a day, weight always drops after rest day, which I find interesting. This morning I was 147.4 when I was 148.6 yesterday.

Things I've noticed on osta but haven't really pointed out yet- my endurance is AMAZING. I could honestly lift for hours at high intensity at the gym and still do cardio afterwards as well. My gym sessions have definitely extended in time.

Osta also definitely weakens the immune system. I was sick before starting my cycle, and I STILL have cold symptoms. They're not that severe, and it doesn't interfere with my training but I still have a slightly stuffed nose, chest feels a little heavy, and my cold sore hasn't gone away in 6 weeks which is a clear indication that my immune system is weak right now.

I love seeing my weight go up, but my body looks better and better every day. I'm definitely getting leaner and putting on mass at the same time.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Week 6 day 3

Eating 2400 cals a day, weight always drops after rest day, which I find interesting. This morning I was 147.4 when I was 148.6 yesterday.

Things I've noticed on osta but haven't really pointed out yet- my endurance is AMAZING. I could honestly lift for hours at high intensity at the gym and still do cardio afterwards as well. My gym sessions have definitely extended in time.

Osta also definitely weakens the immune system. I was sick before starting my cycle, and I STILL have cold symptoms. They're not that severe, and it doesn't interfere with my training but I still have a slightly stuffed nose, chest feels a little heavy, and my cold sore hasn't gone away in 6 weeks which is a clear indication that my immune system is weak right now.

I love seeing my weight go up, but my body looks better and better every day. I'm definitely getting leaner and putting on mass at the same time.
You weigh yourself every day?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you never revealed what compound you were using and I had to guess judging by your results and sides, I would definitely think you were on some sort of AAS.

Keep it up. Your doing awesome.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Looking awesome girl. If that's not a difference in lighting, then those changes are pretty dramatic and I woudn't have expected something that dramatic in 5 weeks.

So I read your post about your back issue. Did he do an MRI? What you described is a ruptured disc, which will not fix itself. Fortunately, those have gotten pretty easy to repair an recovery is super fast these days. Did he give you a long term and short term plan? Personally, I would focus on massage and basic back exercises and stretches, and stay the hell away from a Chiro. Go to a physical therapist instead if you consider it.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
You weigh yourself every day?

Yeah, right now I am. There are different factors when it comes to weight but I try to keep everything pretty consistent including water intake, calories, sleep time, time I weigh myself, etc. I do it so I can REALLY dial in my macros/determine my maintenance amt to make it easier to cut.
If you never revealed what compound you were using and I had to guess judging by your results and sides, I would definitely think you were on some sort of AAS.

Keep it up. Your doing awesome.

Aw that's such a huge compliment, thank you so much!

Looking awesome girl. If that's not a difference in lighting, then those changes are pretty dramatic and I woudn't have expected something that dramatic in 5 weeks.

So I read your post about your back issue. Did he do an MRI? What you described is a ruptured disc, which will not fix itself. Fortunately, those have gotten pretty easy to repair an recovery is super fast these days. Did he give you a long term and short term plan? Personally, I would focus on massage and basic back exercises and stretches, and stay the hell away from a Chiro. Go to a physical therapist instead if you consider it.

Thanks! I tried to take the pics in the same conditions to see the changes. I really have noticed huge differences in my back, I also hit back like 2-3x a week in different ways.

And I'm seeing both a PT and a chiro, there's really no set diagnosis yet, that's was just a possible idea the chiro gave me of what could be causing muscle spasms. I work more with the PT than the chiro, and the exercises have been helping me a good amount so I'm going to keep up with them to be able to train at the same intensity as before.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 7 day 7

Strength gains have seemed to level out this week, not much noticeable difference. I've backed off squats and deadlifts still, but going to deadlift today with light weight since I feel my back getting better.

My weight's been fluctuating between 146.6 and 148.6. No visible differences in the mirror this week imo. Still eating 2400-2500 a day and carb cycling.

I have noticed (i don't know how to say this without grossing you guys out) that I have a stronger odor down there yet it's not exactly a yeast infection. I know one of the members told me their wife had problems with yeast infections on osta. I've been taking probiotics every day so it hasn't gotten bad at all.

Tomorrow starts the final week of this cycle and then I start my cut on the 8th! I'm going to continue to log about 1-2 weeks after the end of the cycle to report any drops in weight, and any post-cycle feelings and observations.

This is a picture I took a few days ago-

tumblr_n05f25xt251r9ocpuo1_1280.jpg

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Oh and I still have had no signs of my menstrual cycle so it is now about 3 weeks late

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Thank you! And she should feel the effects of it by the middle of week 2, that's when I started noticing strength gains. Good luck to your wife! I hope to keep making more helpful posts.

My wife isn't feeling anything or making any gains strength wise so I had her stop taking it. I think its bunk myself as reading your log, I figure she should have been noticing something by now. Keep up the good work and posting. Your post are most definitely helpful.

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Your back is looking very nice. The hard work is paying off keep it up :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic