Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Shorts or pants?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
hahahah yeaa, not even close, soccer shorts go down to the knees like basketball shorts. Rugby shorts are short as hell. Google it.

Ha sorry if that offended you comparing the shorts to soccer. I'll have to look em up

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Makes perfect sense but in really starting to love short shorts too. Whether I look like a jacked fairy or not.

If you are jacked, I think you can wear whatever the fukk you want.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
If you are jacked, I think you can wear whatever the fukk you want.

Touché my friend. I have a friend that lives that quote down to the letter lol. He gives zero fuks. He wears his girls nike runni shorts on leg days sometimes. All zebra and pink and who knows what

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I have to train legs in compression undies and shorts or I feel uncomfortable.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Usually basketball shorts that are past my knee a bit. But I have a pair of golds gym mesh pants that are xxl that I wear also. I have to be able to move freely or I get a huge mental block for some reason, so those are the only pants I'll wear.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Usually basketball shorts that are past my knee a bit. But I have a pair of golds gym mesh pants that are xxl that I wear also. I have to be able to move freely or I get a huge mental block for some reason, so those are the only pants I'll wear.

Yeah bro I'm the same way with the restriction and mental block. Mesh pants sound fuggin nice!! And regulator, you're the man!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I only wear shorts on leg day, because when its not leg day, people wonder why I am not training legs. :(

They keep my gym too warm. In fact, I think most gyms are kept too warm. You should be able to walk in with a sweat shirt during the winter and make it through your warm up before you feel like you have to take it off. Instead, i am taking mine off the second I walk through the door. Working out in a slightly cooler environment increases performance.

Back on topic. I like wearing shorts and going commando, so when I do leg press, everyone can see my balls. THe ladies LOVE it.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
abcunderwear_2267_904512409

I usually rock these and a sprinkle of glitter on leg days. If I'm squatting I'll put on my Gladiator sandals too.
23887-womens-roman-gladiator-sandals-12707-4455_zoom.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
abcunderwear_2267_904512409

I usually rock these and a sprinkle of glitter on leg days. If I'm squatting I'll put on my Gladiator sandals too.
23887-womens-roman-gladiator-sandals-12707-4455_zoom.jpg

Literally just laughed my ass off mike! The fuggin sandals put the icing on the cake, I gotta get em.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic