Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Shorts or pants?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What do you all prefer for your leg days. Shorts or pants and what kind. I'm talking raw lifting, no suits or anything. Compression shorts underneath is cool. I feel like the best thing I've used so far for comfort and mobility are some short ass shorts. To be specific, marine corps PT shorts. Some of you are probably familiar with them. They are a real silky/mesh type deal and could pass for cheerleading shorts. We call em ranger panties in the army. But what is your preference?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Only short shorts, lol.

Can't wear pants b/c I wear sleeves and when I squat heavy I wrap which can't be done if I'm wearing pants.

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Rugby shorts all day , every dayy!!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Rugby shorts all day , every dayy!!!

You're a rugby playin sum bitch ain't ya? lol I don't own any but imagine they are similar to soccer shorts?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't like to pull in pants because the bar of course gets all caught up in the fabric. But I don't mind squatting in pants. I don't wrap my knees and I like keeping my legs real warm when squatting.

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
You're a rugby playin sum bitch ain't ya? lol I don't own any but imagine they are similar to soccer shorts?

hahahah yeaa, not even close, soccer shorts go down to the knees like basketball shorts. Rugby shorts are short as hell. Google it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Don't they also have rubber on them to?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Only short shorts, lol.

Can't wear pants b/c I wear sleeves and when I squat heavy I wrap which can't be done if I'm wearing pants.

Makes perfect sense but in really starting to love short shorts too. Whether I look like a jacked fairy or not.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I don't like to pull in pants because the bar of course gets all caught up in the fabric. But I don't mind squatting in pants. I don't wrap my knees and I like keeping my legs real warm when squatting.

I've been squatting in sweats lately and trying to decide if I like that or short shorts better. Right now, sweats are winning for keeping me warm as well. I don't like doin anything cold. The first 20 mins of my workouts, I'm bundled up

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic