Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

GH Gut at its best, its just not worth it

R

riloal

Jun 20, 2012
I think it,s more from hgh use. Never did hipercalories diets also. I thing it,s from hgh, there are so many IGF receptors in the gut. I think that perhaps the solution it,s to be cycled.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I am just finishing up n my first kit of Rips, believe me, GH is worth it.

However, I also have a distended gut, and it was not from GH (as stated above, did not use GH until a month ago.

I did 13 shows (won 2) and when I started had no gut. My mistake is that for many years I trained abs like other body parts, heavy, 10-14 rep schema.

I also was using a progressively larger amount of gear (2.5 grams/week) for my last contest.

I also am a very big eater. I got down to 218 6 months ago, and was lean. However, my abs were still distended while at the same time having veins come out.

So, my "gut" came from too much food, exercise weight/low reps, and fairly heavy steroid use. Also, it is an age issue, men my age (51) tend to have extended belly's.

BTW, I am now 241, and have gained more than 15 lbs since starting HGH.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Dr j - I wouldn't worry you have to do ungodly amounts - the first time I ever used hgh I was " assisting " a source so I got all my hgh free for payment of my services - cycling without hgh and with is like night and day. I still won't cycle without hgh as part if my cycle. Of course I now like most have to buy it - I use around 4-6 ius but 8 years ago I was using 10 ius split up. I've not been off it in 8 years and no sides no numb hands but at 48 I'm more toned and get shredded more easily than when I was in my 20s . I love rips, hygers recently like the fitropins that are around . Although the best I ever had we're these old greenies that supposedly were genetics made in old fitropin factory I Rember first cycle with them I was stacking with sustenon , injectable anadrol and eq and not even dieting I was suddenly ripped to shreds of course i always eat clean year round out if preference and cycle on and off Clen t3 and ephedrine but between gear I up the hgh and add lrigf3 . Every six months I take 2-3 weeks off . Please share more of how you run things

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Sorry for the late reply, but I got caught up in an argument over at MESO;). Answers in bold

Dr j - I wouldn't worry you have to do ungodly amounts - the first time I ever used hgh I was " assisting " a source so I got all my hgh free for payment of my services - cycling without hgh and with is like night and day. That is funny, as I am prepping a guy for a show, and got rips as payment.I still won't cycle without hgh as part if my cycle. Of course I now like most have to buy it - I use around 4-6 ius but 8 years ago I was using 10 ius split up. I've not been off it in 8 years and no sides no numb hands but at 48 I'm more toned and get shredded more easily than when I was in my 20s .My hands are numb, and I am only doing 3.2 IU's 6 days a week w/ 1 day off. I was doing 5 IU's on a 5-2 but the hand n numbness w/ out of control. I am on blue top rips I believe, from a well trusted source I love rips, hygers recently like the fitropins that are around . Although the best I ever had we're these old greenies that supposedly were genetics made in old fitropin factory I Rember first cycle with them I was stacking with sustenon , injectable anadrol and eq and not even dieting I was suddenly ripped to shreds of course i always eat clean year round out if preference and cycle on and off Clen t3 and ephedrine but between gear I up the hgh and add lrigf3 . Every six months I take 2-3 weeks off . Please share more of how you run things

I am not competing anymore but did a total of 13 shows. I was coached by a controversial IFBB pro, and 20 years ago many pros could not afford GH. Currently I am running a program for another IFBB pro, and I have never seen a pro use so little gear. I want him running at least 3 grams a week total, w/ a 2 gram test base. I can barely get him to run over 400 mgs a week of tren. I was previously working w/ an amateur going to nationals, and he did 800 plus mgs of tren/week. The IFBB pro won the genetic lottery and has a tiny waist @305 lbs. My specialty is steroid and diuretic cycles for high level competitors (and beta agonist's and t3).

So, to answer your question, Ketsugo, my level of gh knowledge is very limited. I probably know less than 90% of the posters in this sub forum. The pro I am currently working w/ (we are shooting for the Toronto pro-in 16 weeks) has run GH and slin, but almost died from it.
Nonetheless, I am trying to get him to run 10 IU's a week. He won' do slin (and honestly does not need it...300lbs @10% bf, I gate him, lol)

Personally, I have gotten phenomenal results from only 5 weeks of GH. My weight went from 228 and pudgy, to 241 and much leaner. I am constantly hungry. I know some is water weight, but not 13 lbs worth. The big factor, I believe, is the fact that my GH/IGF-1 levels were lower than whale poop. The bottom of the range for a 62 year old is 64. I was at 68. I will probably run it 8-10 months out of the year and @3 IU's a day.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
With me it just sneaks up like all the sudden one day my body is leaner after eating normal lol

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
is there a rebound effect with HGH? somewhat like DNP for some

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Rebound? I don't follow. , elaborate?

As far as major sides like "gut" the amount you'd have to use is so outrageous not even worth discussing . I usually go 4-5 iu but been high as 11 and I've used as long as 7 years non stop - no gut no jaw ect . However never have I gotten numbness in hands ever. Just leaner gains over the long haul

Last edited:
zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
if youre leaning out with 2-3ius per day and you did a solid 6 months, then dropped it all together. would there be any rebound weight gain. this is assuming your eating hasnt changed

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
can you taper down and come off to prevent it?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Holy gut! Those ore some distorted stomachs right there. I guess you can't have something for nothing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic