Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

GH Gut at its best, its just not worth it

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
How much GH do you think these guys are using?

15mjw9d.jpg

2djnxn6.jpg

2qdzgh4.jpg

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
It's not worth it to you. But for many others who know what they're talking about, the gut shrinks/goes away when you stop GH and slin.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Insulin abuse is the primary cause for the extended stomachs, not GH.

Either way, it still looks awful.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
The first pic looks pretty bad!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not worth it to you. But for many others who know what they're talking about, the gut shrinks/goes away when you stop GH and slin.

How soon after?

And what exactly causes it? I hear IGF receptors in the intestine but it actually looks more like water retention in the abdominal cavity to me.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
The first pic is Marcus Haley. That's not his normal gut. He was probably breathing hard from posing on stage. One of my closest family friends is very tight with him. I've met him numerous times. This pic is seriously taken out of context. Back to the thread.....YES!!! GH is worth it all day long IMO!!!!! Slin plays a factor as well. I had the gut a couple years ago. It took about 2months to go away.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I believe the reason for GH gut is extremely high doses over a long period of time. To be a successful bodybuilder you have to eat a ton of food constantly. So where does all your blood flow go. to the gut, as well as the HGH floating around in your blood. It attaches to your intestinal walls and causes increased cells. It works great for muscle growth and fat loss. But you cant isolate what muscle tissue you want to grow unfortunetly.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The theory that I have heard that makes the most sense to me is that the "GH gut" is actually visceral fat buildup (behind the abdominal muscles) caused by insulin abuse and the intake of abnormally large amounts of calories (offseason bulk) followed by a relatively short period (+/- 12 weeks) of dieting for a contest.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
The first pic is Marcus Haley. That's not his normal gut. He was probably breathing hard from posing on stage. One of my closest family friends is very tight with him. I've met him numerous times. This pic is seriously taken out of context. Back to the thread.....YES!!! GH is worth it all day long IMO!!!!! Slin plays a factor as well. I had the gut a couple years ago. It took about 2months to go away.

I was at this contest. The pic was definitely taken out of context. He was blowing up his abdomen and then sucking it in to vaccuum in and out multiple times in a row....just like Toney Freeman does during his routine. Marcus Haley looked very good at the Arnold.

All of those pics were taken at akward moments for those athletes. Gh/slin gut is definitely ugly though, but that is the progression of the sport right now.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
It's funny as my gut blows up when on HGH (lower doses) and when I stop I lose much of it, I thought it was simply water retention as HGH messes with your sodium. I had never heard the insulin thing though.

Hawk

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
but that is the progression of the sport right now.

I know I am probably going to get flamed badly for saying this but is it still a sport or has it become chemical warfare? Steroids, hGH, hCG, Insulin, Serm's, AI's, Thyroid drugs, DNP, Benzo's, BP medicine, NSAID's and God knows what else...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic