Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

GH Gut at its best, its just not worth it

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
if youre leaning out with 2-3ius per day and you did a solid 6 months, then dropped it all together. would there be any rebound weight gain. this is assuming your eating hasnt changed

can you taper down and come off to prevent it?

If you're using an aid to help with fat loss/prevent fat gain and you then stop using that aid then of course stopping using that aid is then going to take away what that aid was doing. You could use your time on to gradually adjust your diet and increase some cardio to help keep you at where you are when you do come off.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
ive used 15iu's per day of serostim for a lengthy period of time. I developed zero abdominal distention or thickening.

The gut is mostly a result of of insulin causing visceral fat gain over time combined with massive carb loading pre contest. When you carb up on 1,000g carbs or more, its hard not to get distention.

People often cite HIV/AIDS patients with abdominal distention/fat buildup in the trunk with lean appendages as a testament to GH causing a "gut." Again, this is wrong. Protease inhibitors often cause muscle wasting and lipodystrophy (muscles atrophying and a redistribution of fat - usually major fat buildup in the stomach and loss of it in the appendages). GH is prescribed to COMBAT HIV associated muscle wasting and lipodystrophy. It does not induce.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I'll say no because you are going to drop 3,4,5# of water weight after you come off. I assume you are still training and still eating clean. It;'s not going to be like a rebound of a body builder that dieted for 20 weeks and got to 4%bf. Then post show he puts the feed bag back on and jumps 20# in 48 hours. Heck no. IMO it would be a minimual rebound. That 2 or 3 iu program I have follow many times. If I stop for a week or two I always drop several pounds. Then I level off. However, that is just me as a 50 year old.

if youre leaning out with 2-3ius per day and you did a solid 6 months, then dropped it all together. would there be any rebound weight gain. this is assuming your eating hasnt changed

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
cool thanks. as far as HGH goes which one of the below would you say is the most reliable?
Hygetropin
omnitrope or genotropin

and whats the difference between black and green top hygetropins?

or what best suits your body youve found?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Everybody is blaming GH but isn't slin the main cause of this?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
cool thanks. as far as HGH goes which one of the below would you say is the most reliable?
Hygetropin
omnitrope or genotropin

and whats the difference between black and green top hygetropins?

or what best suits your body youve found?

I personally prefer Arginine and ZMA

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
can you taper down and come off to prevent it?

It is very difficult to get gh gut, most saying so haven't a clue what they are saying. Trust me you won't , unless you Are a fat slob to begin with. I've tried all the above you mentioned , all good . No water weight, no hgh gut that's horse shirt ! It works slowly - it's not drastic or fast and if you've read that then more horse manure - half posters don't even know what causes what . Over a decade of hgh - I won't cycle without it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic