Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nba 13-14

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe will be making his return tomorrow after his achilles injury, playing against the Raptors, maybe he will drop 50+pts? jk but he did drop 81 pts a few years ago

Trailblazers are playing real good right now, best in the west!
East is pretty weak besides Pacers, Heat and nvm thats it. They have 3 teams with a + .500 record,
Knicks, Nets.. have been very disappointing as of late, Knicks are somewhat getting this shit together now after going 3-14 haha. Even the Lakers are better then them , 10-9 record without Kobe

My predictions for conference finals & finals this year

West:
Trailblazers vs Spurs (I hope trailblazers win)

East:
Pacers vs Heat (Pacers win)

Finals: Pacers vs Trailblazers (Pacers win)

Last edited:
Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
No love for the Pelicans??

Yeah I know its a really long shot but I have to pull for the home team. But I see the Pacers or Heat taking it.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
No love for the Pelicans??

Yeah I know its a really long shot but I have to pull for the home team. But I see the Pacers or Heat taking it.

haha if they can stay healthy I can see them in the playoffs, not making much noise though lol
Davis needs to bulk up n stay healthy n he can become a top 10 player easily 20pts/10rebs/3+blks

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
haha if they can stay healthy I can see them in the playoffs, not making much noise though lol
Davis needs to bulk up n stay healthy n he can become a top 10 player easily 20pts/10rebs/3+blks

Yeah I agree on Davis.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe injured again, out 6 weeks but Im sure he'll be back in 3-4 lol. ****, Lakers just can't catch a break.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Time to hang it up kobe, listen to your body. Its been a great career.

On another note... Miami Heat will 3peat.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Time to hang it up kobe, listen to your body. Its been a great career.

On another note... Miami Heat will 3peat.

.. he could play till 40 if he wanted to.. not as effective but still get paid and still produce offensively.
and I REALLY hope they don't 3peat, n they won't if Wade gets injured, which he probably will by playoffs,
I think Pacers can beat em this year in a 7 game series. Detroit will be a contender too.
And don't forget last year they only won because Spurs couldn't secure a defensive rebound, that and them missing free throws.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
.. he could play till 40 if he wanted to.. not as effective but still get paid and still produce offensively.
and I REALLY hope they don't 3peat, n they won't if Wade gets injured, which he probably will by playoffs,
I think Pacers can beat em this year in a 7 game series. Detroit will be a contender too.
And don't forget last year they only won because Spurs couldn't secure a defensive rebound, that and them missing free throws.
Kobes ego and pride was hurting his team, 50+ turnovers in 3 games last week?

Heat only win "because" Spurs couldn't secure and rebound? Probably had nothing to do with LeBron hitting big buckets late finally being clutch, as well as Ray Allen sinking HUUUUUGE 3 pointers. We probably won't agree on this subject lol, but its cool :)

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobes ego and pride was hurting his team, 50+ turnovers in 3 games last week?

Heat only win "because" Spurs couldn't secure and rebound? Probably had nothing to do with LeBron hitting big buckets late finally being clutch, as well as Ray Allen sinking HUUUUUGE 3 pointers. We probably won't agree on this subject lol, but its cool :)
Lol Im not sure if you watched game 6.. but Spurs were winning up until like the final seconds, but Spurs missed a free throw to make it a 2 possession game, then Lebron took a three, Missed and Spurs couldn't get the defensive rebound because Duncan was on the bench, no clue why when your about to win the championship.. lol and then Ray Allen made the 3 too tie it.. because of a missed defensive rebound.. Yes they were clutch shots but Spurs hurt themselves.

And Kobe had 34 turnovers.. in the 6 games he played this season, he also had MORE assists.. Plus he was playing point guard.. not his normal position, and he came back from an injury so obviously it would take him some time to get his groove back .

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Lol Im not sure if you watched game 6.. but Spurs were winning up until like the final seconds, but Spurs missed a free throw to make it a 2 possession game, then Lebron took a three, Missed and Spurs couldn't get the defensive rebound because Duncan was on the bench, no clue why when your about to win the championship.. lol and then Ray Allen made the 3 too tie it.. because of a missed defensive rebound.. Yes they were clutch shots but Spurs hurt themselves.

And Kobe had 34 turnovers.. in the 6 games he played this season, he also had MORE assists.. Plus he was playing point guard.. not his normal position, and he came back from an injury so obviously it would take him some time to get his groove back .

In that case we can say every team that won a championship won because the other team ( fill in the blank ). Heat got it done when Spurs couldn't, bottom line.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
In that case we can say every team that won a championship won because the other team ( fill in the blank ). Heat got it done when Spurs couldn't, bottom line.
Not really Heat got lucky as ****.. Think about that defensive rebound, its usually NEVER the case, that it comes down to securing a defensive rebound. anyways About the three peat I really hope they don't!! lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not really Heat got lucky as ****.. Think about that defensive rebound, its usually NEVER the case, that it comes down to securing a defensive rebound. anyways About the three peat I really hope they don't!! lol

Ball don't lie lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic