Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nba 13-14

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
LOL Luis Scola got schooled hahahaha he's like "my mind is saying to move but my body isn't listening?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Time to hang it up kobe, listen to your body. Its been a great career..

Id have to agree... His body is definitely breaking down... he could still be useful to the Lakers if he could accept a lesser role but no way
Kobes ego lets him do that.. I would love to ship Carmelo Anthony to the lakers with a pretty red bow on him and get him the hell off my Knicks...:)

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Id have to agree... His body is definitely breaking down... he could still be useful to the Lakers if he could accept a lesser role but no way
Kobes ego lets him do that.. I would love to ship Carmelo Anthony to the lakers with a pretty red bow on him and get him the hell off my Knicks...:)

First off Kobe already signed a 48 MiL for two years, so he is not gonna retire…. Also if he leaves Lakers, there goes a lot of the market value. Unless they can get Melo, but he will never win a championship, not a guy to build around at all.. So no keep him to your Knicks! Give us Chandler for Gasol n Nash :D *hopeful* I know its not going to happen

Lakers are actually really fun to watch right now (without Kobe), they play hard n actually win against better teams. But they won't get into playoffs without Kobe.. you need a superstar who can still draw double/triple teams. Kobe is smart he will accept a lesser role.. he could easily average 15-20points with like 8+assists

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I can't see how people overlook the Thunder. Best record in the league. I think western finals Thunder vs Spurs.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I can't see how people overlook the Thunder. Best record in the league. I think western finals Thunder vs Spurs.
.. no one overlooks the thunder, they are easily the top 3 team in the whole league!
However west there could be a bunch of teams winning the conference.. Clippers, Warriors, Trailblazers (if they can all remain healthy) they are all teams not to be overlooked

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
anyone have 2k14 for ps3, if you do, I challenge you! :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic