What's New?

Bolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I have an unsettling feeling that this forum is taking an unwelcome turn toward faggotry... I have no "real" problems with Bolan or KBD...or any other person on our board... I do think all of the gayness and whiney bitching is getting OLD... Is this Facebook or THEIRONDEN!??

I say take the faggotry and douchebaggery elsewhere... this is a drama free zone... lets keep it that way! If you cant you should get a Cawk Slap and the Ban hammer from LK...

I whole heartedly agree with Core! Ive noticed this trend as well and the more bullshit these people post the less I see decent people posting.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
He's gone so we can stop talking about him now. Was hoping for an epic battle between him and KBD where they both exploded but it didn't work out that way :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just for the record, I think KBD is the funniest mother fucker around... and its possible Bolan is actually only 12 or 13 years old...

Reactions: KBD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You grew up with KBD?

Did everybody seriously read right over this? Fucking priceless. Even KBD laughed his ass off at this one. Way to seize the opportunity Mayo, well done.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
When people like this go from forum to forum posing as someone they are not therefore gaining status they shouldnt have its good to spread the word on trolls like him, hes one example of people who stain the forums -drama or not his lies need to be exposed.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
When people like this go from forum to forum posing as someone they are not therefore gaining status they shouldnt have its good to spread the word on trolls like him, hes one example of people who stain the forums -drama or not his lies need to be exposed.
Cant believe he still tries this horseshit- we saw the pics on three different forums, fat outta shape formless blob....no physique at all...the cat has been outta the bag and STILL HE LIES???

actually disassociative disorder he wants to fit in and his only way he knows hows is to lie be deceitful steal cheat and just anything he can when all he had to do was say all yhat was a le guys I am sorry and i will work on telling the truth or telling you all if I lie and that woulda been that and he could have moved on honestly and got some real help and trained for real and learned how to diet btw im eating greasy scheuan chicken loaded with oil and i was just tranferring a 350 test and 400/300 deca mixture and blew to much air in via my 20g needle and ended up with 4-5mls of test and deca in my food in oil and its made if safflower not cottonseed or grapeseed so i mixed it in took a 50 mg drol and im am eating my 2nd dinner and the only reason its in my food cause i was transferring in a 50% sterile enviroment abount i just sprayed a can of lysol but changed it to a mist tip to stay airborn for 10 minutes atleast to act as some form of disinfectant. but AJ he suffers from a childhood sickness/illness that he really need a thereapist 4. Much respect to you AJ and for those that only had 1 point of view on your situation I asked some to talk and explain my view as a psychologist sociologist and psychiatrist now studying neuropychopathic behavioral studies ans for be able to run test ans studt how Chatles Mansion s brain actually operate compared to doctors lawers or people we deemed serial killers guys like BTK The bind torture kill guy that killed a bunch of women after tying them up burning them with cigarettes dripping muriatic acid and watching it burn through the skin pulling out fingernails cutting out toungues and when that didnt shut them up he would simply carefully cut there voices boxes out and he lived in the same house in kansas for over 30 years after he wrote several notes to the police a few years ago basically saying I am right year please the demons are back in my head come get me I killed 100 girls and every year I am ready for the chail or lethal injection I will give you a new 1 if you stay my injection for 1 more year. He is in prison and playing the police like gerard butler did in law abiding citzen for those that have seen it BTK has an IQ which is like 151 11 points over above average which make him boarderline genius and he is able after years of studying law enforcement and how they work to play them and the prison system to get anything he wants. Im a pretty smart fella myself as is my son and my current gf which is still Rach for those that already know me her and us. My son is 100% straight got a girlfriend but if he were bisexual or gay I would love him just the same. Anyhow you all have a goodnight and I believe AJ bja and grizz being so well liked it made bloan made that he wasnt and tried to photshop some pic his version of what he thought looked good compared to what he really looks like so posted them up lol. Just my 2 pennies sorry so long if it is just how I write and explain tho. Respectfully Wake

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
^^What...in...the...hell...are...you...talking...about? LMAO That hurt my head to read. Aside from the grammar, you're all over the place. Can you please translate when you're not drunk? LOL

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Damn I had no idea you guys had banned Bolan. In his place if I had read all the comments posted, I would have left the board willingly ... It's obvious that nobody here wanted him to stay.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ok, locking Bolan thread #2, no need to still be talking about him :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.