VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
If theres one guy not becoming pro, its zippy lol

Maybe you should stay natty brah

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ya dude....for your first cycle and all the issues (mostly mental), I wouldn't go near AAS if I were you anymore. I'm willing to bet at least 90% of the board would agree.....that's all.

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Add hcg and proviron and you'll be fine. Mainly the hcg but the proviron in conjunction with everything else will bring back drive and increase your gains while inhibiting estrogen so drop the adex too. Good luck

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Ya dude....for your first cycle and all the issues (mostly mental), I wouldn't go near AAS if I were you anymore. I'm willing to bet at least 90% of the board would agree.....that's all.

lol because of mental sides?

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Hcg is super easy to get online can't use that as a excuse

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
lol because of mental sides?

I think you're an ok dude but mental, emotional, sexual, etc. there's always something. That's ok for some but you really shouldn't be taking any aas at all. That's coming from someone with good intentions....really you're not ready.

Stay safe
Uhc.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Irespect your opinion but i disagree. just askin questions bruh.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
this forum is a joke. I get flamed askin advice. mod do your job. im a newb who needs to give up aas cuz of some mental sides or im flamed cuz of the use of bruh? get real. ppl come to you for help faggot

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Someone please take his shovel away.

Last edited:
J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Zip man you need to relax for real people have offered you a ton of advice over the last few weeks. We can't do it all for you at some point you need to take responsibility for your run. You have freaked out about every little thing along the way. You are not mentally strong enough for this right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic