Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

NPP for women

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
I started low, 15mgs every 3 days. Stayed there for about 4 weeks, then slowly upped it about every other week. At the end now I'm doing 45-50mgs every other day. I've tolerated the sides very well, they haven't been bad. My voice is a little deeper and sometimes cracks while singing (alone in the car, no one wants to hear me sing lol), which is expected with injectables. My back has broken out, but just slightly, a few pimples here and there, no more than usual on my face, which is very minimal anyways. During week 1 and 2 I spotted a little, it went away and hasn't been back since. I haven't had a period, but I never do when I cycle, I'm also done having kids so I'm not worried about reproductive issues.
Let's see, what else. Oh slightly swollen clit, which to me, is awesome. It's much more sensitive, combined with the super high sex drive, wow lol. I love this part. The reason I know it's just swollen and not permanent is because it does go back to regular size if I'm not turned on or recently had sex. The only time it's bothersome is when I have pants on with no panties, the friction is a little too much.
All my lifts have gone up like crazy. I've visibly gained a ton of muscle, it'll be fun to see just how much I've gained once I come off and do a cut. Just this past two weeks I've noticed a bunch of water retention, so my abs are pretty much hidden right now, and I feel it in my face and hands quite a bit. I can tell my body's def ready for a break. This week I've actually changed my lifting a little and am doing lighter weight, high reps due to the fatigue I'm feeling. Last shot is today, going to train today and tomorrow then either take all next week completely off or do a deload. I'm leaning towards off.
Then it's time to cut baby!!!
I hope this helps, again, feel free to PM me if I left something out.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I'm ending my 12 week run with NPP on Friday. It's been awesome. Feel free to PM me with any questions. If you can get her on here she would really benefit from it. People, especially a woman should be doing her own research on such a serious thing that could possibly change her body forever.

I keep telling her to get her ass on here. Maybe after me reading this to her she will...lol

Q

queenfit

TID Lady Member
Jan 3, 2012
I'm ending my 12 week run with NPP on Friday. It's been awesome. Feel free to PM me with any questions. If you can get her on here she would really benefit from it. People, especially a woman should be doing her own research on such a serious thing that could possibly change her body forever.

I agree completely with Rockette. I've done a few NPP cycles over the years. It's my absolute favorite (with Tbol running a close second). Im very sensitive to anabolics so my dosage is slight. NPP clears the system fast so shots are
necessary every 3-4 days. NPP just always gives me that dry ripped look without water retention. Love it!

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I'm in the off season right now & am looking for the next step as I have done really well on var combined with hgh. I'm wondering if perhapps NPP would be a good choice? I did a cycle of winny/EQ yeeears ago with no real sides, but other than that, I don't have much persnal experience with injs. I'm looking to build for my next show at the end of may.
Do you think NPP would be a good choice? Alone or combined with the var? I don't plan to drop the hgh (other than right before the show)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I've been running 100mg of NPP for weeks now and love it, running it with mast and winny..so far it's my favorite :)

I'm thinking it with var would make a great combo

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I've been running 100mg of NPP for weeks now and love it, running it with mast and winny..so far it's my favorite :)

I'm thinking it with var would make a great combo

What do you think would be an effective, but still beginner dose? I do well on 20mg var, have tried upping it short term to 30mg with only mild sides as well.
What sort of benefits are you noticing with it?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
What do you think would be an effective, but still beginner dose? I do well on 20mg var, have tried upping it short term to 30mg with only mild sides as well.
What sort of benefits are you noticing with it?

start with 20mg of var if you tolerate it well and 50mg of NPP E3D, it kicks in fairly quickly..if all goes well bump up to 100mg. Although I don't know what sides you are ok with...my voice is low and I can't really sing much, swollen goodies but that's not a bad thing at all...very minimal breakout...benefits have been sense of well being, leanness and strength. I will say that of all the stuff I have tried, nothing trumps legit var for strength with Primo coming in a close second.

I will say that my sides also include the fact that I am also running mast and winny.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Agree on the dosing - I would just call out to expect voice change and potentially some hair loss (include Nizoral 1% shampoo - or an equivalent - use EOD to help w/ it) w/ the injectables.Its a nice off-season because its got the estrogenic-recovery aspects of Deca w/o having to go as heavy and androgenic as Deca. It produces some water retention, but that all works well towards joint healing and such. It still has a reasonably long detection time, but is pretty well-used by women.

As long as you're ok w/ the androgenic sides of the stack w/ the more aggressive stuff, var & gh w/ EQ or NPP or Prop is a nice stack.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
Thanks!!!
I just got some & am giving it a go :)
Did the first shot tonight.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Agree on the dosing - I would just call out to expect voice change and potentially some hair loss (include Nizoral 1% shampoo - or an equivalent - use EOD to help w/ it) w/ the injectables.Its a nice off-season because its got the estrogenic-recovery aspects of Deca w/o having to go as heavy and androgenic as Deca. It produces some water retention, but that all works well towards joint healing and such. It still has a reasonably long detection time, but is pretty well-used by women.

As long as you're ok w/ the androgenic sides of the stack w/ the more aggressive stuff, var & gh w/ EQ or NPP or Prop is a nice stack.

This, I use Nioxin shampoo always :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic