Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

What's Wrong with Manpower???

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Im comfused also to what is happening. I have been using MP for a while since they came on the board, I have turned others that are close to me about thier great products. I always got an answer on any question I had in the past right away and orders got shipped very quickly. I placed a small order like normal and asked after several days when it might be going out and almost immediatly I got refunded with no answer why?? If there are issues I understand but just say "im out of stock" or "we are to far behind to take new orders" whatever just don't let me pay and then refund after a simple when's it coming.

I needed what I ordered pretty quick like normal and since MP has always been right on I have no reason to think this time would be different.

?????

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Well hell I just saw the note in this tread about being in the hospital, that sux.. I think maybe pulling the site until things are going would be good since I had $$ sitting out there and now need to wait for refund from CC company to order elsewhere.

:( :(

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
His orders are starting to go out again.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That would have been fine but they just sent me a refund and never even bothered answering my emails?? :(

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
That would have been fine but they just sent me a refund and never even bothered answering my emails?? :(

Well you got your money back so that's good. I guess you can contact them about another order or go elsewhere. He has had a hectic life lately. I'm sure he is dealing with a bunch of emails and is doing the best that he can bro.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
One thing i learned reading this thread.... there are a lot of retards on this board. whaaaaaa, where is my email, whaaaa i have to settle for a REFUND, WHAAAAAAA i got a refund but no personal email......

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
One thing i learned reading this thread.... there are a lot of retards on this board. whaaaaaa, where is my email, whaaaa i have to settle for a REFUND, WHAAAAAAA i got a refund but no personal email......

A lot has changed in a year...

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
big_paul you're a good dude!

im a little slow on happeneings but have been thinking about MP as he has the best caber and i need some. im sorry to hear of his troubles and hope all is well soon. some guys need to relax, the guy isnt walmart....hope everything gets back to normal soon!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
MP is providing a service that wasn't even around that long ago... Sure as **** beats how we used to do things.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
big_paul you're a good dude!

im a little slow on happeneings but have been thinking about MP as he has the best caber and i need some. im sorry to hear of his troubles and hope all is well soon. some guys need to relax, the guy isnt walmart....hope everything gets back to normal soon!
Thank you bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic