Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Man dies after taking bodybuilder drug DNP

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
First of all how this guy died is speculation.did dnp kill him.was the guy on othe drugs such illegal or prescription.did this guy have a medical history.until a toxicology report comes out its all speculation.one thing we can all agree on its a drug not to be taken lightly and and make sure you get solid advice from people that have used it before using it yourself.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ive ran DNP quite a few times, Now i just up the cardio and diet, At first I used to love it, minus the drenched bed. Living in New england I actually liked it during the winter months... However It started giving me weird problems, Like um.... lol, id eat a sandwhich with tomatoes, or any veggies, and they wouldnt digest, there would be like fully sliced tomatoes when they came out as well LMFAO.

This is a name I haven't seen in a long time, d3r3k.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
On one hand we have experienced folks that take this shit seriously and do the research. As it was stated earlier, if dosed correctly (low), death should not be a concern. The only problem I see with it is no research to study long term effects used as a fat burner.

HDH

There are studies out there from the 20's and 30's, I think I posted links here if you do a search if you wanted to read them, I know they are also on Meso somewhere from Conciliator (haven't seen that guy around in a while)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There are studies out there from the 20's and 30's, I think I posted links here if you do a search if you wanted to read them, I know they are also on Meso somewhere from Conciliator (haven't seen that guy around in a while)

Ya, Conciliator was a pretty cool cat back in the day.

We have just advanced so far medically from the 20s and 30s that today's tests and research might reveal some scary stuff. LOL

So many new diseases and medical issues out there today.

Good to see you bro.

HDH

B

Bambam2012

Oct 29, 2012
Tried DNP once. Stayed within the guidelines. That was enough to not do it again. I had no energy. Could hardly finish a workout and laid in bed sweating. I could not imagine going above recommended doses. You would be a sloth

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You know, maybe I'm just old fashioned. IDK. But I have never seen or heard about anyone dying from Test, EQ, Deca, Dbol, drol, winny or even tren. I have know people personally who have done up to 4 grams of test, a gram of EQ and 600mg of tren per week and know people on this very site who claim to have doubled those doses. They are still alive and healthy. With insulin and DNP you can take just a little too much and BAM, you're dead. Maybe with the DNP you may feel the sides more strongly and stop but I know people who have died from insulin and never felt bad until it was too late. IMO these drugs have no place in true bodybuilding. They seem to appeal more to the younger group who can't see more then 6 months into the future and never expect to live to see 30 anyway, or they appeal to those delusional 30-40 year old chumps who actually think they have the genetics to be Mr O.

I think people in local gyms who will never step on the big stage really need to look at why they are willing to risk their lives for an extra 20 pounds on bench or and extra 2% less BF. Just who the fuck are you trying to impress? There is always going to be someone bigger, stronger, faster and all around better than you. Maybe, just maybe if you need to take 10 grams of gear per week plus insulin, plus 10ius of HGH, just to impress people at your local gym, just maybe this whole bodybuilding thing ain't for you.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Fuck DNP. Do more cardio and watch your diet, much safer.

Like mentioned above, some idiot took accessive amounts not knowing what they were doing.

exactly, throw in some t3 and eca if you really want to speed up fatloss while doing cardio. you cant even train on dnp, whats the point.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Ok so there is no cause of death. But they'll go ahead and blame DNP. Obviously there is a woman crying in the background that the DNP did it....

Also ignorance exposed again where the writer refers to DNP as a performance enhancing drug. Not so much.

that may be true, but DNP is actually a poison, and is really nothing to fool around with. I don't understand why a beginner/midlevel weigght lifter would even consider. yes it is effective, but many pros will tell you it is toxic.

Scary stuff!

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
exactly, throw in some t3 and eca if you really want to speed up fatloss while doing cardio. you cant even train on dnp, whats the point.

My diet really has never consisted of any type of caffeine.. so even the smallest dose of anything similar gives me the jitters.. I even made some killer Yeaa (Yohimbine/ephedrine/anavar/alcar) -- caps that I wound up giving many away as it had me too hyped up.. the batch even contained 1/2 of what I was going to start with.. If I had them at the full strength that I was planning on.. I would have been jumping out of my skin..

So I guess we have to use what we can.. I've never had any problems with DNP.. Not that I would suggest it to anyone else ..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've used DNP multiple times at a low dose of 250mg/day (crystal), and have run it for as long as 30 days that way. Yes, my workouts are not as exceptional as when I'm not on it, but I disagree that you can't train on it. You just have to get over the mental aspect of the glycogen depletion that causes you to feel flat, so you're not getting great pumps in the gym. But you know why, and you just soldier on. It's like any other tool in your toolbox... know what it can do and what it can't do, and use it intelligently.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
I've ran DNP once... I don't like my insides feeling like an oven... I have no use for personally!

LB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic