Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

SEX...Pre or Post Workout?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think there is a well defined difference between off and on sex... when I am on I will do it before and after... during if I can... but off I think it is more beneficial to wait... not because of the "bro lore" that it decrease test... but the mental aspect... I get grouchy when I haven't had sex.. so I transfer that aggression to the iron... just my thoughts...

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I have tried the same thing. Sex before the gym seems to make me sleepy and not want to go.
More offten then anything after sex before the gym i would just crash.

This was the doing of my gf she would do all she could to screw me as soon as she walked in the door from work. I would have to force he out the door with me to hit the gym.
As soon as she seen the benifits to sex after the gym she was game for this.
Now i still get head the odd day while we drive home from work cause we started to car pool in to work.
So i get sucked off but that dont burn me out.
So for me sex after a work out is better and eating a salty snatch nothing finner.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If I have sex before the Gym, I probably should just take the night off, no way in Hell do I have enough energy to leave and push weight and have a good workout.

The only good news is, that my fiance is a total night owl, so she gets the benefits of the N.O. from after the gym.

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
so you fuck her while she sleeps? Is that legal?

Last edited by a moderator:
cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
tH YOU GOT A GOOD GIRL THERE. MINE IS THE SAME WAY.
SHE GETS UPSET WITH ME WHEN I JERK OFF WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING.
SHE HAS TOLD ME TO JUST SCREW HER WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING AND IF SHE WAKES UP THEN SHE WILL JOIN IN. SHE FEELS I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO MANUEL LOADS ON MY OWN.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
She's jumping on me while I sleep :) legal in my book :)
now thats what I am talking about... I love to be awakened with a blowjob!

Last edited by a moderator:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
tH YOU GOT A GOOD GIRL THERE. MINE IS THE SAME WAY.
SHE GETS UPSET WITH ME WHEN I JERK OFF WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING.
SHE HAS TOLD ME TO JUST SCREW HER WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING AND IF SHE WAKES UP THEN SHE WILL JOIN IN. SHE FEELS I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO MANUEL LOADS ON MY OWN.

Hell Yeah she's a good one, she wants to make sure I'm really taken care of, just told me any time I want it to come get it.

now thats what I am talking about... I love to be awakened with a blowjob!

I've always been woken up by my shorts getting ripped off and her starting to ride me. Better than a blowjob imo

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Damn- sounds like the brethren are LIVING! LOL- NICE!!!!

The bj wake up is a favorite event in my life, I love coming into the world anew that way :)

Sex before training heightens my focus when I get into the gym- I'm a happy critter in full on beast mode doing what makes me grounded and happy, set to excell

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
post for sure...

if Pre....i aint doin shittt

and ima night owl also....it happens usally at like 2 or 3 in the morn.

wakey wakey

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Maybe it's just me, but both pre and post seems like a good idea to me. Sure my workout may suffer a bit, but it's simply a matter of priorities. Good whoopie wins over good workout, IMO.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
If im on test, i can fuck and workout 10 mins after, come home and fuck again lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic