Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Liver Enzymes are high , what you all use?

Mega

Mega

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2012
I recently went to my HRT doc, and liver values are high, i was only on anavar at the time. so i fininshed the var and started the prohormone DMZ for a month. About 3 weeks before my next blood test i totally went off all orals and i started synthergine orally 2 ml a day. After being off the orals for 3 weeks i go in for my routine blood work and one of the values doubled, i dont know which one, alt or ast. just seems crazy that i went off of the orals and they went up. First test the level was around 70 ish now its 130!! I KNOW THE PROHORMONES ARE HARSH BUT DAMN 3 WEEKS OFF AND HIGHER?? I just had a liver sonogram as a precaution. other than the orals im only on 300mg test and hcg and adex.

I know ive seen some other liver stack guys take with NAC , ALA, Milk thistle, piperine. Any suggestions??

thanks for looking

Mega

Wheyrage

Wheyrage

Jun 26, 2011
When you take orals always remember to drink plenty of water and take a liver aid. My liver enzymes are high as well.. what I take to bring it back down is..

vitamin C, is the most powerful antioxidant vitamin for the liver and cuts down toxic damage to the liver cells from chemical overload. It counteracts free radicals produced during the phase I detoxification pathway in the liver.

Alpha Lipoic Acid, Silymarin and Selenium represent an ideal combination of agents that have demonstrated beneficial effects on the protection of liver function. Extensive research studies have confirmed the value of Alpha Lipoic Acid in protecting liver cells from toxic damage. More recent research suggests that alpha lipoic acid may play a direct role in protecting the liver from the progression to liver fibrosis.

Silymarin (Milk Thistle) has been used for centuries for its beneficial herbal properties, particularly as they relate to liver function. Exciting new research suggests that silymarin may inhibit replication of the hepatitis c virus when administered intravenously or in a solubilized oral formulation.

Selenium is one of the most highly researched antioxidants currently in widespread use. As an anti-oxidant, selenium can help protect the body from damaging effects of free radicals. Selenium may also prevent or slow tumor growth by enhancing immune cell activity.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
GHRP-2 will do the trick. I know someone that is an alcoholic and had high liver values did GHRP-2 and value's were retested and were in perfect normal range.

Mega

Mega

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2012
huh i have some ghrp 2, never heard that before.

thanks

Mega

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
Theoretically speaking one might take:

LiverCare - 2 caps while not taking orals / 4 when taking
Alpha Lipoic Acid - 250mg per day

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm on GHRP-2 and my values weren't that great. I had 2 above normal and the rest were near the top of the range and I've been taking it for about 6 weeks. I'm also taking gear so who knows would be interesting to find out though.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I had the same situation when i ran Super DMZ, went in 3 weeks for blood work after i came off cycle and all my lipids were in the shitter. Just give it time and find a good liver supp, maybe Liv52 or something. And by the way imo milk thistle is worthless, save your money for something better.

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
Also, LiverCare is the same thing as Liv52, they just renamed it in the IS. Just make sure its from Himalayan Naturals.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Liv52 (preferably DS), Selenium, ALA, Silymarin and Liver Longer.

There is a product called liver fix by the company Myogenix which is very good also. Nothing can beat the liv52 and liver longer combination though.

Mega

Mega

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2012
i notice no one mentions the synthergine? i still have it, like almost a full bottle, i was using it orally , but should i do IM instead??

Mega

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Nothing brings my liver enzymes down, NOTHING. I was on 40mg accutane for 8 months, and during that time I was taking Liv 52, NAC, Milk T. ALA, Multi-V, & Vit C 3g/day. Liver enzymes stayed elevated no matter what i took for how ever long.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
A good diet low in saturated fats, lots of water, light sodium usually brings my liver enzymes down. Google pancreatic diets it will really help you, the only reason I know this is because I was once diagnosed with pancreatitis so I did a lot of research on keeping my pancreas and liver values in check. Thankfully it has never returned and seems to be just an acute case so now I can eat a little less responsibly again! Milk thistle has helped me in the past, but honestly cleaning up my diet and increasing my water intake was the best thing for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic