Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liver Enzymes are high , what you all use?

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
Zomb PM sent

Nothing brings my liver enzymes down, NOTHING. I was on 40mg accutane for 8 months, and during that time I was taking Liv 52, NAC, Milk T. ALA, Multi-V, & Vit C 3g/day. Liver enzymes stayed elevated no matter what i took for how ever long.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Good thread...my liver values were out the roof after My last show but I was taking a bunch of stuff and I drink a bit so I kinda expected it. Chilled out and was only doing 250mg test week and they dropped to almost half of what they were 3 months later, but still on the high side. Been taking Liv52 daily now for a few months but haven't had my blood work done since so not sure if it helped yet. Planning blood work after my show this weekend so I'll keep you posted on if the Liv52 helped any.

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
i notice no one mentions the synthergine? i still have it, like almost a full bottle, i was using it orally , but should i do IM instead??

Mega

Legally, Synthergine is for oral use only. However:

We now have blood tests from the same customer who has used Synthergine both ways.

Results were virtually identical with oral administration compared to IM.

Nothing brings my liver enzymes down, NOTHING. I was on 40mg accutane for 8 months, and during that time I was taking Liv 52, NAC, Milk T. ALA, Multi-V, & Vit C 3g/day. Liver enzymes stayed elevated no matter what i took for how ever long.

We would suggest trying Synthergine. We have customers with much more severe conditions that have used Synthergine with positive results.

Additionally, if you provide before after blood tests we will double your Synthergine.

More details on that here:

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/8136-Free-Synthergine-Liver-Protectant!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
TUDCA & NAC !!!
Apple Cider Vinegar w/ organic Lemon Juice 1x a day !!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
Dimethazine is pretty rough on lipids and liver enzymes but after 30-40 days of proper hydration and nutrition they should begin to normalize.

Avoiding liver stressing compounds like alcohol and acetominophen is obviously helpful too.

Your liver is a tough organ. Unless you are 3-5 times upper limit on ALT/AST I would not worry about it too much brother.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Vitamin c and Milk Thistle took care of my high liver enzymes last year

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
How about just stop taking Orals.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I use r-ala and NAC on a daily basis. I've alsohad good luck using Tyler's Liver Detox when using orals. I'll throw in a short bout of Vit C as well.

I've heard good things about Synthergine from Synthetek as mentioned above.....as well as TUDCA/UDCA. I have yet to use either of these those.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
GHRP-2 will do the trick. I know someone that is an alcoholic and had high liver values did GHRP-2 and value's were retested and were in perfect normal range.

That's a first for me?! Never heard of that!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'm a firm believer in Liv52... been taking it for years after my AST/ALT came back high and liver values haven't been more than 10 points higher than "normal" since I began using Liv52. Also, don't do any type of strenuous exercise 5 days prior to getting your blood drawn.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic