What's New?

Two Hundred and Five Pounds

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I already made a fuckin thread about this and posted a pic wich was removed

View attachment 3191

Just because YOU cant afford it doesnt mean I cant. I got a deal on alot of them.

Should I take a pic of me smiling next to it too? Lol

Unopened boxes, its legit. And i didnt get them off fuckin craigslist

Well that is is a genotropin box, now whether or not you actually have them is another story. as for you being able to afford them and me not, thats just fucking funny. I make 10x what you do in a year, i know your a broke as college wanna be hard ass. I have ready your retarded sideways hat posts with the bunk beds in the background before. Trust me if you were getting them legitimately, you could not afford 2iu/ day 5 days week. I do realize that is not the case since yoor earlier post is talking about having to jab a diabetic syringe into it to draw it out. If your running 10 ius of pfizer GH on top of the stupid ass cycles i have seen you post you allegedly run i the past and your only 205 lbs you should sell some of those off and hire a diet coach cause its not the drugs that arent getting you to your goals, its your diet. Ok ill stop fucking with you now before you go postal and kill people like i see you flipping out in the shout boxes every now and then.
oh and just to give you an idea- a company who spends over $50k a month with one pharmacy who gets some of the best geno prices is looking to pay $420 for a 7pk of .8mg or 2.4iu genotropin (total of 16.8 iu). That is without being marked up to a patient. So yes, im sure you can afford them and I cant....oh wait, i never said i could. I said probably not one person on here could afford the dose you claim to be running.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Well that is is a genotropin box, now whether or not you actually have them is another story. as for you being able to afford them and me not, thats just fucking funny. I make 10x what you do in a year, i know your a broke as college wanna be hard ass. I have ready your retarded sideways hat posts with the bunk beds in the background before. Trust me if you were getting them legitimately, you could not afford 2iu/ day 5 days week. I do realize that is not the case since yoor earlier post is talking about having to jab a diabetic syringe into it to draw it out. If your running 10 ius of pfizer GH on top of the stupid ass cycles i have seen you post you allegedly run i the past and your only 205 lbs you should sell some of those off and hire a diet coach cause its not the drugs that arent getting you to your goals, its your diet. Ok ill stop fucking with you now before you go postal and kill people like i see you flipping out in the shout boxes every now and then.
oh and just to give you an idea- a company who spends over $50k a month with one pharmacy who gets some of the best geno prices is looking to pay $420 for a 7pk of .8mg or 2.4iu genotropin (total of 16.8 iu). That is without being marked up to a patient. So yes, im sure you can afford them and I cant....oh wait, i never said i could. I said probably not one person on here could afford the dose you claim to be running.

What a waste of a post you just wrote, lol hope it made u feel good to hate on me. Oh well, does nothing but motivate me more. Anywho heres a more CLEAR pic.

mailny.jpg

And by the way, quit talking about how much money u make compared to me, you dont know me at all or anything about me, so i suggest u keep comments like that to yourself.. Big man lol.

Also if your dumb-ass would have read the first thread i specifically stated that i got the GH from a guy whos daughter had GH issues and he just has them laying around, health insurance pays for it, and hes just trying to make it co-pay back. So awesome job on the assumption bro, your a true inspiration to retards all over the world.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You know what u need to do man? Smoke some... Maybe itll relax u and ur 600,000+ salary lol. Since u make 10x more than me.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
When I did Geno's the price I paid was approximately $5.80 per IU... that was about two years ago.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I'm going to drop a few lb this weekend and let you catch up some...

Keep eatin youngin

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
KBD.jpg

Im going to start making some tshirts

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic