Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Two Hundred and Five Pounds

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
google it- it take care of everything from heart burn, to water retention, to anti oxidant formulas and a whole mess of other things. you need to use the pure unrefined organic one for it to be of value. Spectrum makes a good one which you can usually find at a whole foods or green/ organic section of your local no ghetto grocery store.

Better yet use pubmed, read some, understand that 99% of the claims have no factual basis.

As for KBD respect for getting bigger, keep growing...homo

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Better yet use pubmed, read some, understand that 99% of the claims have no factual basis.

As for KBD respect for getting bigger, keep growing...homo

thanks bro

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
What a waste of a post you just wrote, lol hope it made u feel good to hate on me. Oh well, does nothing but motivate me more. Anywho heres a more CLEAR pic.

mailny.jpg

And by the way, quit talking about how much money u make compared to me, you dont know me at all or anything about me, so i suggest u keep comments like that to yourself.. Big man lol.

Also if your dumb-ass would have read the first thread i specifically stated that i got the GH from a guy whos daughter had GH issues and he just has them laying around, health insurance pays for it, and hes just trying to make it co-pay back. So awesome job on the assumption bro, your a true inspiration to retards all over the world.

Bwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
KBD respect brother... Your fuckin jacked my man...and the arms are just crazy big.just be safe bro

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Not bad brother, not bad at all....

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
You look huge compared to the last time i seen your pics, since i havent been on in a while. But your still stuck on yourself....lol You must be taking steroids

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic