Kiddorism
What's New?

Two Hundred and Five Pounds

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Whats the Apple Cider vinegar for?

google it- it take care of everything from heart burn, to water retention, to anti oxidant formulas and a whole mess of other things. you need to use the pure unrefined organic one for it to be of value. Spectrum makes a good one which you can usually find at a whole foods or green/ organic section of your local no ghetto grocery store.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
bull shit your taking 10ius of pfizer brand hgh. prob not one person on this board could afford 5iu of it if i gave it to them at the price a pharmacy pays. unless you robbed a pharmacy BS.

I already made a fuckin thread about this and posted a pic wich was removed

View attachment 3191

Just because YOU cant afford it doesnt mean I cant. I got a deal on alot of them.

Should I take a pic of me smiling next to it too? Lol

Unopened boxes, its legit. And i didnt get them off fuckin craigslist

Last edited:
Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012

View attachment 3191

Just because YOU cant afford it doesnt mean I cant. I got a deal on alot of them.

That's a sexy pic...lol. Looking thick bro. Keep up the good work.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010

View attachment 3191

I have to high 5 you on this one bro lol

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I don't see how you are handling 10 IU's of Geno's per day... I've taken 4 IU of the same exact stuff you've got & my hands were cramping & hurt like hell... I had to back it down to 2 IU per day.

Keep up the great work, dude... you are certainly making noticeable improvements.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Arms just look crazy thick bro! Keep up the good work my man!!!

LB

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
KBD.. I still hate you... but you are getting a lot thicker and more vascular.... now... If you would stop being a douche you might be ok...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I don't see how you are handling 10 IU's of Geno's per day... I've taken 4 IU of the same exact stuff you've got & my hands were cramping & hurt like hell... I had to back it down to 2 IU per day.

Keep up the great work, dude... you are certainly making noticeable improvements.

I be makin noticable improvements cause its 10iu GH lol. I am having some sides.

The GH is 12mg mer ML. each ML is 36iu. So theres only one ML i put into the vial, sooo each 10 on the slin pin is about 3.6iu i take 25 on the slin pin

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I be makin noticable improvements cause its 10iu GH lol. I am having some sides.

The GH is 12mg mer ML. each ML is 36iu. So theres only one ML i put into the vial, sooo each 10 on the slin pin is about 3.6iu i take 25 on the slin pin

Thats 9 IU you math genius! ;)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Kbd your looking good bro.just one thing just take care with your training try to avoid any injurys

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic