Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Two Hundred and Five Pounds

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I have the problem with my chest not wanting to grow as well.. which is funny because thats the first thing i get compliments on.. "your chest is fucking huge!" Im always blown back lol, maybe its just in my head that its small i dunno.. but i dont feel like ny shoulders are small at all.. you are a big 205 for sure, and your arm genetics are retarded. Lol. Any leg and back pics?

It looks like our chest problems are backward though, the mass of your chest is in the lower chest and the mass of mine is upper pec.. inner/lower doesnt want to grow.. maybe upper chest is what makes it look big in shirts. Lol

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Looking better man. Your chest has definitely improved a great deal.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
backunflexed.jpg

Thats my back unflexed

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Back is thick.. no legs?

not yet, they are coming up they are strong right now, i just wanna wait till they fill out more till i post leg pics. Did 1000lbs for 10 reps on leg press all the way down all the way up last week and box squatted 315 for 30 (coulda got more). So they are coming back.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
bull shit your taking 10ius of pfizer brand hgh. prob not one person on this board could afford 5iu of it if i gave it to them at the price a pharmacy pays. unless you robbed a pharmacy BS.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
bull shit your taking 10ius of pfizer brand hgh. prob not one person on this board could afford 5iu of it if i gave it to them at the price a pharmacy pays. unless you robbed a pharmacy BS.
Occasionally guys get it off a junky with aids for cheap.

If I did I'd sell it and get a lot of rips lol.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
He made a thread the other day about getting them dirt cheap from someone whos relative had growth problems and the person was getting rid of them dirt cheap for some cash

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I've found them on craigfind like 69nites said.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
post a pic of it or I call BS. If insurance covers it typically they are not going to hand out Pfizer, there is another brand they prefer they use for height stature issues. pfizer is the most expensive one to my best knowledge iu/ dollar. I have about 2 patients out of 4-500 who buy it...or better yet can afford it.

and if any of you are buying GH off craigslist your just f-ing nuts. cops are all over that thing for one and, you dont know who your dealing with, and I see articles all the time how some idiot posted up this or that and met with a cop to do the transaction and ended up in jail.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic