Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

am i the only one who cant find a good source?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
This is all great bro and like they said I you get a pm w a hook up idea be careful

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Just gotta pay ur dues as stated. My first cycle was back in 1994. I paid $30 an amp for legit omnadren. I would've paid $50 at the time. Times were different then. After that I made 3 or 4 trips a year to Brownsville, Tx. and walked across the border into Matamoras, Mx. I was married and had to small children. I didn't give a fuck about anything other than getting gear and paying a reasonable price.
I'm not certain of the climate on Revolucion Blvd. in TJ. these days. I do know that San Diego is a police state. Feds in every other car. I caught a Fed case out of SD, cali some years ago and did 5 yrs. You need to be very careful.
I'll talk about my first online source for gear because they are long gone and I didn't find them on a BB site. They were called Mexrxonline. They had a few sister sites also. I found them on DB forum. They also sold recs. They were good for a good while. They kept it a bit quiet that they shipped domestic. They spoke very poor english but were solid. They had runners that brought the goods across the border and then they shipped from San Ysidro. They eventually got busted and eventually ripped some people off. I lost my last order after probably 50 more good orders. It was only because they got busted. I loved the QV gear I got from them. I couldn't beat $25 for a 10ml vial of test E. The other oils and orals were all in line with that type of pricing. I'd WU to them and have the shit in 2-3 days like clockwork.
I'm thinking the recs is what got them. They usually are. Feds started cracking down on border towns shipping illegal shit around that time. They sold over priced osy's and cheap ketamine as well as cheap rohypnol. That kind of shit draws unnecessary heat all the time.
Hang in there and get to know people. You'll do alright.

M

MortenBB

Jul 31, 2012
..just lett me put some soy oil in some vials and ill shoot you a PM, lol

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Naa no trouble at all finding one.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
No not all the online ones are scams. Relax bro and make some friends. A lot of the times its right in the open you just need to be smart. Don't sound so desperate because that's how you get scammed. Scammers love when guys like you need one bad. Be easy about it bro. Read and look and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

If you made a post like this on various other boards you would most likely have 20 PM's by now with people who want to "hook you up". I can tell you, if you were to get a PM like that forward it to a mod or admin because no one is looking to help you out after your desperate cry out, they just want your money and you will get nothing in return.

Hey I'm looking for a source is the quickest way to get scammed.. Scammers love posts like that

All 3 speak the truth on this!

I took months to pick one out and still pick one not so good but didn't get scammed although I have been.

I learned the hard way listening to people that acted nice and called me bro, gave me status made me a mod all to find out my new to the game dumbass was being suckered.

Lived learned and now so much smarter at this but most of all very very much more patient.

These dude been around a long time and know when people are making bad choices it's up to you to listen or learn the hard way also!

Never trust people that attack on others also. when you see people bashing a member don't trust that person unless it is a legitimate debate or issue that is being addressed to help that member I would stay clear of them types and as The Lizards says do not fall for the PM's!

Good people will do you good but they are not just floating around with flashy banners on every board and the ones to come at you the quickest you need to ask about and not put much trust in.

A lot of us didn't do as I'm saying including me and we know where it leads so just don't make them mistakes.

Also the paranoid with think you are LE if your too pushy and blast that all over the place.

Good things come in time!

I have made an ass of myself with my poor choices thinking I knew who is who!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Ive looked high and low and cant seem to find one good source. I go to a small gym and have for the past 2 years. Nobody knows anything! it seems all the online sites are scams. Any tips on where i should look?

There's no sources here so if that was the objective, you are wasting your time.

buckeye_bomber00

buckeye_bomber00

Aug 10, 2012
And you begin with Deputy in your name....is not gonna help your cause!!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Anyone who is having serious trouble can always pm me for a source check. I'm an honest Guy not affiliated with anyone.

Don't ever ask me for a source tho. I'm not doing your research for you.

When you're new you need to put in the time and learn the ropes. The Guy that taught me recently passed and I fully intend to pay that forward to the community.

On another board I recently posted a guide on how to find a proper source I suggest going on steroidinsight and checking that out.

Good luck.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
^^really,can you post that guide here?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If you made a post like this on various other boards you would most likely have 20 PM's by now with people who want to "hook you up". I can tell you, if you were to get a PM like that forward it to a mod or admin because no one is looking to help you out after your desperate cry out, they just want your money and you will get nothing in return.

...especially the ones that make you pay with handjobs, those are the worst ones! Oh, wait, is that only me?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic