Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

am i the only one who cant find a good source?

P

Pepino69

Aug 20, 2012
New to ID, but NOT new to the game. Got out a while back (marriage, bills, etc.,) but now I am trying to get back in and finding out the hard way as well; CANNOT find a solid source. Now I've read all of the above and if someone can simply "point" me in the right direction, then please PM me.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
New to ID, but NOT new to the game. Got out a while back (marriage, bills, etc.,) but now I am trying to get back in and finding out the hard way as well; CANNOT find a solid source. Now I've read all of the above and if someone can simply "point" me in the right direction, then please PM me.

So if you read all of the above why would you ask someone to PM you? This shall be your first warning to not ask for a source here, this is not a source board.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
So if you read all of the above why would you ask someone to PM you? This shall be your first warning to not ask for a source here, this is not a source board.

Evidently there is a difference between reading and actually comprehending what you read LK :food-snacking:

P

Pepino69

Aug 20, 2012
LK & BB you got me right on the sweet spot.
Understood.
Standing down...

shoalin

shoalin

Sep 14, 2012
Sources aren't so hard to find, some even find you, but after a few convo's and backing they are usually gtg.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sources aren't so hard to find, some even find you, but after a few convo's and backing they are usually gtg.

If a source is "finding you" or what's otherwise known as soliciting that is a huge red flag. A real quality source does not go hunting for business.

shoalin

shoalin

Sep 14, 2012
If a source is "finding you" or what's otherwise known as soliciting that is a huge red flag. A real quality source does not go hunting for business.

Your right, It really is a toss up, but just to be a bit more clear I really meant sources that already have a good name but limit their business. They will eventually see that you're on the up and up and toss you a line. People who just hit you up are always questionable

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic