Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

am i the only one who cant find a good source?

D

deputyloveless

Aug 4, 2012
Ive looked high and low and cant seem to find one good source. I go to a small gym and have for the past 2 years. Nobody knows anything! it seems all the online sites are scams. Any tips on where i should look?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Just like gyms you got to earn your way into the inner circle.

SoldierBull

SoldierBull

Aug 2, 2012
Aint that the truth!!

Good sources are hard to come by...

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
No not all the online ones are scams. Relax bro and make some friends. A lot of the times its right in the open you just need to be smart. Don't sound so desperate because that's how you get scammed. Scammers love when guys like you need one bad. Be easy about it bro. Read and look and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

D

deputyloveless

Aug 4, 2012
thanks guys. Its hard not to be desperate when you are i guess. Been in a lull for a while and am doing about all i can with my diet and exercise now.

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
If you got some time and $ then head straight to Tijuana , you'll find plenty of Pharmacia happy and willing to supply you with some stash! All the best !

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you made a post like this on various other boards you would most likely have 20 PM's by now with people who want to "hook you up". I can tell you, if you were to get a PM like that forward it to a mod or admin because no one is looking to help you out after your desperate cry out, they just want your money and you will get nothing in return.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Trial and error, that's all I can say Deputy Loveless.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic