Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Your Restaurant Experiences..

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Whenever they look at u funny or ask if ur sure that ur que to stand up and bust a double bicep pose lol.

This cracked me up! If they question me I stand up and hit a front gut pose!
They scream and go git the food!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I very rarely eat out but when I do I don't order a lot. For a guy my size (270-ish) I can't eat much at a single sitting and I hate feeling full. I seldom order an appetizer and never get dessert.

Usually just a steak with salad or fries (sometimes both) and a couple beers and done.

I can see your point though; I wouldn't want the wait staff questioning my order...

Damn what he said lol - I get questioned for not eating . People are mostly stupid forget them Italian , you know the deal

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
All I ever eat is chicken parm and starburts..

People always give me weird looks

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I very rarely eat out but when I do I don't order a lot. For a guy my size (270-ish) I can't eat much at a single sitting and I hate feeling full. I seldom order an appetizer and never get dessert.

Usually just a steak with salad or fries (sometimes both) and a couple beers and done.

I can see your point though; I wouldn't want the wait staff questioning my order...

I'm the same way. I just can't eat a lot at one sitting...

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Service is key. I will go back to a restaurant with gud service n bad food before I ever spend my money on gud food with s**tty service.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
We would get along in real life.... LOL

Luckily, at 6'5" and 330lbs the waitresses usually understand that I'm serious when I order a whole pizza and some chicken.

There's a good 4 or 5 of my buddies who all eat like you and I do - we make an almost weekly pilgrimage to the sushi bar after training.... they cringe, we laugh.... it's a good time.

The only time I legitimately cracked up at a waitress was when a group of us had all gone out for breakfast. all of us but one were training that day so we all got stacks of pancakes and garbage. My one buddy, not training, ordered 12 eggs and a steak. The waitress tried bringing out 2 eggs and we had to correct the order.
When she finally brings his other 10 eggs she asks " Is eating that really healthy?".... a the rest of us are shoveling down pancakes...... We were cracking up.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
We would get along in real life.... LOL

Luckily, at 6'5" and 330lbs the waitresses usually understand that I'm serious when I order a whole pizza and some chicken.

There's a good 4 or 5 of my buddies who all eat like you and I do - we make an almost weekly pilgrimage to the sushi bar after training.... they cringe, we laugh.... it's a good time.

The only time I legitimately cracked up at a waitress was when a group of us had all gone out for breakfast. all of us but one were training that day so we all got stacks of pancakes and garbage. My one buddy, not training, ordered 12 eggs and a steak. The waitress tried bringing out 2 eggs and we had to correct the order.
When she finally brings his other 10 eggs she asks " Is eating that really healthy?".... a the rest of us are shoveling down pancakes...... We were cracking up.

You can't beat an all you can eat restaurant.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I never have any problems. Then again, I'm handsome, charming, polite, usually very well-dressed, persuasive, and a big tipper. :D

See, I am always ready to pay, but the waitresses tell me they want, just the tip. ;)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
and how can you go to PF Changs and not get Garlic Noodles?!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic