Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Young guys and TRT

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Any of you young guys such as myself (30) on TRT? If so did you bank sperm before hand in case you wanted to have the misses pop out babies at a later date?

i was advised to do so as my count was pretty low and motility wasn't great. I wa hoping to score some HCG and hmg scripts but I gotta go meet with an endo that my urologist referred me to... We talked about how Clomid didn't restart my HPTA much and that this was a possible solution but he was 99% certain TRT was in my immediate future

the local IVF place that banks has outrageous rates .. Like 2400 bucks for 10 years storage an that doesn't include the analysis, collection and testing required... I don't have that kinda loot and even if I did... Idk...

maybe will get a good endo that will forego the bs and give me the test cyp+hcg pass but in the meanwhile gotta weigh the possibility of becoming sterile and or banking my swimmers

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
I'm 24... My testosterone level was 120 when my doctor tested me a little over a month ago.. He prescribed me test cyp and I told him that wasn't what I felt like I needed so he referred me to an endo and my appointment is next Friday. Hoping the endo will hook me up with some hcg/clomid. I've been a nervous wreck waiting this long for this appt with this endo. The thought of being sterile keeps my stomach in knots.

F

floridagrowin

Sep 17, 2013
I think TRT is a great option for those of us that have low T but I'd be cautious jumping on it before you have given ample time off of a cycle so you know for sure you need it. TRT is one of those things where there is virtually no return once you have been on it for a while. Jackson, I think you are going about it the best way and I hope for your sake you don't need TRT. It is important though to let the endo know you have been using "test boosters" or steroids so he has an idea that your levels may be low due to something relating to supplementation.

jhotsouce, I have a Canadian friend that is just a little older than you and has a slightly lower T level. He and his wife were trying to have a baby but his sperm count was pretty low. After running HCG for about a month, along with aromasin and clomid, his sperm count came up significantly and his wife was able to get pregnant. Even if you aren't trying right now, that might be a good thing to consider if you are going to bank your sperm. For as much as it is going to cost, you might as well have the best count when or if you do it.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
As it turned out the local place was much cheaper than I had read... 130 bucks to freeze and 120 dollars to store per year .. I went once and am going to return once more after I have run some HCG for a week or three every third day and will try to get some better quality swimmers frozen... It's worth it considering where I am and that I will be starting TRT in the near future

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Think it over long and hard, if you stay on long enough you could possibly be making a lifetime commitment that now that you're young seems good. As you get older that will probably change. At 24 there are plenty of other avenues to exhaust before hrt, imo that is

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I'm 32 but wanted a vasectomy since I was 18...so can't help you there lol

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
it's a big decision to make at your age.lets see if you live till 70 that's 40yrs x 104 pins per year 4160 jabs.or you could do gell or somthing like that.either way i would avoid it until you hit 40 imo.i trained natty until 41 now 50,it's over for me.good luck

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I was on since I was 22 and I got my wife preggo at 27. I'm not too worried about it

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would strongly suggest before going on TRT exhausting all routes before. Once you make that decision there is no turning back. But I will say, having a nice consistent test level 24/7 is pretty nice.

Think about it, pray about it, and make the best decision from there. You may just need to take a break and have a good restart with Clomid, HCG for a bit. You have to remember, the cells just need a good heavy dosage of activation. Make sure you get plenty of sleep and keep stress down too. Should be g2g.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am 27 to 28 and my test levels were in the 300's after more than a year of staying off steroids. My libido was bad, no morning wood, not as much confidence, depressive mood and crazy anxiety and I didn't feel like doing anything. I had no motivation whatsoever. I literally felt that my body was in need of testosterone.

I have been on 250mgs Omnadren for the 8 weeks and all this has changed dramatically. Suddenly I feel like i am in my early 20's. Strong, lean, self-confident, amazing libido etc. The only downsides are that I have become a little bit more aggressive and that my sperm count is relatively low but that's not something hCG can't take care off. Another downside for me is weekly injections.

I have been seriously thinking about going to an endo and talk to them about it so they can put me on Nebido. I am sick and tired of feeling like shit all the time and having 110bpm in a relaxed state.

The worst part is that I have caused that to myself because I abused steroids heavily. May this be a lesson to the younger guys out there.

I don't like the idea of being in need for any kind of drug for the rest of my life but I also don't see any other way out of it.

PS: On a side note, I don't think that Sustanon or Omnadren or any kind of product with mixed esters is suitable for TRT purposes. The testosterone levels are really unstable. Enanthate, cypionate or Undecanoate are much better options.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Lots of sustenon has undeconate or test hex in it, so you would think it would be a steady long term solution, however you probably would need to pin small doses like .25 ml eod for 6-8 weeks at least

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
A little more about me.. I was on for 3+ years blasting and cruising and then decided to try to recover via a doc and clomid therapy.... The first attempt I got impatient after having been off for a few months and working with the doc and not seeing much in the way of results, so I ended up running a cycle for 20 weeks and go
went off again August 1st. I have been on clomid and anastrozol Ed since then, through my doc and my last two T tests were 46 and 104.. Luckily I am not sterile from it but exhibited low sperm... I have banked it once and plan on running hcg for two weeks prior to banking again
At that point I will go see an endocrinologist I was referred to and see about test cyp+adex+hcg script

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic